Who wins game 7?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Leafs fans getting their panties in a bunch because I said the series is painful to watch. Yes I’m a Habs fan but I’m also a hockey fan and it is the worst series of them all so far. Both teams haven’t been impressive at all.
At least Leafs fans are getting the chance to watch them in a playoff series, where as the Canadiens didn't even make the playoffs.

Reactions: DirkStraun

DitchMarner

It's time.
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
Leafs fans getting their panties in a bunch because I said the series is painful to watch. Yes I’m a Habs fan but I’m also a hockey fan and it is the worst series of them all so far. Both teams haven’t been impressive at all.

PIT/NYI was more entertaining? TB/CLB? What about CGY/COL? That was a straight up ass kicking.

garyturner3

Jun 16, 2015
Yea...no. Watch other series, they have all been much more entertaining.

Ya it's much more exciting watching Colorado blow out Calgary in 5 games or watching the other two sweeps that took place. Who likes watching a close playoff series anyway? :thumbd:

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility

I'll take boring if it means the Leafs are winning. You guys have had more than your share of entertainment from the Leafs. Time for the fans to get to appreciate what it feels like to not be a complete loser for the first time in a few decades.

Hopefully. Won't ever count out the Bruins.

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
What's the narrative going to be if Toronto wins tomorrow and takes the Columbus series to 6 or 7 games? Still not impressive?

Personally the Toronto - Boston series is insane, and an incredible matchup. Thrilling for me and many others

Reactions: LeafsNation75

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
I just had this thought. What if tomorrow there is 10:00 minutes left in the 3rd period and Toronto is winning 4-1, what are the odds Jim Hughson brings up Game 7 of 2013?

He has a history of saying something similar. For example during the Leafs season opener last season in Winnipeg when they were winning 4-0, Hughson mentioned the previous game 1 year earlier when Toronto blew that 4-0 lead against them and lost 5-4 in overtime.
It's pretty much a 100% guarantee, they absolutely love stuff like that

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
63 who has Been one of if not the best forwards in this series and has played clean? Ok. Thanks for posting. Go back to your coloring books now.
So far Marchand has been clean and I'm surprised he has not even had a 2:00 penalty yet. However let's be realistic he's far from a clean player with his history.

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Normally I agree, but now I get:

7am - Tee off
12pm - Beach
3pm - Leafs game
7pm - Steak and Seafood dinner watching the sunset of the gulf of Mexico

That's a hell of an Easter Sunday
Well hopefully they win, for your sake. That sounds like a great day.

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
63 who has Been one of if not the best forwards in this series and has played clean? Ok. Thanks for posting. Go back to your coloring books now.

Well maybe the best Bruin forward. He has been dojgn a few cheap shots, but not his normal garbage. However we cannot mistake that POS for a clean player.

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada

I think it can be boring and still be impressive. The defensive game of both teams was really impressive yesterday. The game would have been more exciting with more breakdowns, but they generally didn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad