ECQF: (2) Boston Bruins vs (3) Toronto Maple Leafs | Boston Leads Series 3-2

Game 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mar 26, 2010
So... Bruins paid the refs to gift them PPs and still lost? Talk about embarassing.... HAHA :laugh::laugh:
Yeah the refs had Boston jerseys on. Babcock needs to make a formal complaint to the nhl about the refs tonight. That was despicable, what a f***ing joke.

Reactions: PromisedLand

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
This was the game the Leafs goalie needed to steal and he did. I think the Leafs outplayed the Bruins in both their home games, so I’m expecting a Game 6 win setting up a wild Game 7.

Reactions: DANTHEMAN1967

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Based on how the series has gone yes, I think we and they know who the better team is. Boston.

Lol More the luckier team. Yall get so many dumb bounces in favor, its laughable. I guess it also helps to have the refs on your side the whole series too

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Leafs controlled most of Game 4 and lost. Boston controlled most of this one, mostly thanks to crap ton of PP differential, and lost.

Sometimes things even out.

Thread The Needle

I have no strong feelings one way or the other.
Nov 28, 2016
Detroit
Gotta love Hyman, he is incapable of putting in less than 100%. He also doesn't understand what fear is so Boston is just wasting their energy with him after the whistle.

Incognito

Oct 18, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
I don't know about that....they let Kadri crosscheck a Bruin in the head....and then instead of the ref calling the obvious penalty...he gave Kadri a verbal scolding.

Boston was shorthanded once, while Toronto was on the PK six times. The refs were definitely biased in favour of the Bruins tonight.

Reactions: OVO16

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Classless of Pastrnak to attack the Leafs after the game ended. Cried and threw a tantrum, then ended up on the ground

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
Andersen stole game 5, Bruins dominated the 3rd 20-5 in shots but Andersen was the difference. Rask had a rough night, he is a proud player. Will be interesting to see how he bounces back. I was going to post he looked shaky tonight, but he was scored on aleady so no need to do that. Puck is in his court Monday night.

Rask stole game 4.

Reactions: Gallagbi

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Idk why the Refs are still this intimidated by this fake tough team. They scared to call penalties like they think Bruins players are gonna jump em.

Bruins aint even tough anymore. They soft AF now. Kadri bullied them to a pulp

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I don't know about that....they let Kadri crosscheck a Bruin in the head....and then instead of the ref calling the obvious penalty...he gave Kadri a verbal scolding.

Boston got 5 or 6 PP chances in a row, might have even been 7 there were 5 in the 2nd alone including a 5 on 3, EVERYTHING they could do to hand Boston this game was done

Rygu

Dec 24, 2017
B.C.
Boston just wants to be able to see the disappointment in the Leafs and their fans' faces at home when they win game 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad