E3 2021 (June 10th - 15th) Starts today 2pm EST

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
Out of how many gamers in the world? 2.8 billion. So yea...that’s EXTREMELY small.

24,000,000 is not a "handful of gamers"

Mario Kart 8 has sold 43,000,000 copies. It's the best selling game on both the Wii U and the Switch, but nobody likes racing games apparently. :laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: Jussi

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Nobody has anything to show. They all had to deal with the same pandemic the rest of us did.

For Nintendo you'll probably get some indie shit, a smash character reveal (we're due for the next one) and then that's probably it

Reactions: robertmac43

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Nobody has anything to show. They all had to deal with the same pandemic the rest of us did.

Microsoft had a lot to show. They must've shown off or teased 15 games, give or take. Granted, they own a lot of studios, but it probably raised expectations that everyone would have as much to show. Even if Sony, Nintendo and others don't have much gameplay to present, they could still put together teasers like Starfield and The Outer Worlds 2 got to give their fans something.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
24,000,000 is not a "handful of gamers"

Mario Kart 8 has sold 43,000,000 copies. It's the best selling game on both the Wii U and the Switch, but nobody likes racing games apparently. :laugh:
Please, don't try to compare Mario Kart, a game that is fun, with boring sim racing games like Forza that barely has a following.

Reactions: x Tame Impala

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
Please, don't try to compare Mario Kart, a game that is fun, with boring sim racing games like Forza that barely has a following.

You think the Forza Horizon games are sim games? Dude have you ever played a sim racing game?

Also funny that you've now shifted from "nobody likes racing games", to "nobody likes racing games, except for Mario Kart, which is a racing game".

Last edited:

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
Microsoft had a lot to show. They must've shown off or teased 15 games, give or take. Granted, they own a lot of studios, but it probably raised expectations that everyone would have as much to show. Even if Sony, Nintendo and others don't have much gameplay to present, they could still put together teasers like Starfield and The Outer Worlds 2 got to give their fans something.

I didn't watch much but I feel pretty excited from what I''ve seen, Granted as an adult/parent I don't have the time to blast through games like I did in the old days, but they showed more than enough good looking stuff to keep me busy for a long time. And with how many of them are going to be day 1 on Game pass all the better, hell I am looking forward to playing with Flight Simulator when it finally hits the console next month, I know it isn't something I would play enough to pay the full price for but I'll give it a go on GP. There is finally a light at the end of the covid tunnel

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
I didn't watch much but I feel pretty excited from what I''ve seen, Granted as an adult/parent I don't have the time to blast through games like I did in the old days, but they showed more than enough good looking stuff to keep me busy for a long time. And with how many of them are going to be day 1 on Game pass all the better, hell I am looking forward to playing with Flight Simulator when it finally hits the console next month, I know it isn't something I would play enough to pay the full price for but I'll give it a go on GP. There is finally a light at the end of the covid tunnel

It's a really impressive simulator, I had fun with it for a few hours even though it's not really my thing.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
I dunno, I was really hoping for a 3D (or at least 2/3D hybrid) for Metriod. Thought it'd look really cool on the switch.

Still will get.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad