E3 2021 (June 10th - 15th) Starts today 2pm EST

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I would have liked to see a little more. BoTW 2 was cool to see but I don't think we really got too much out of that.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
I asked for BOTW2 stuff and I got it, but was hoping for a little bit more than a 30 second bit of gameplay. I'll take it I guess

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Who is the target demographic for this game and watch?

These games area already available on the Switch, which is meant to be used as a portable device. I honestly don't understand what the purpose of that device is.

Reactions: robertmac43

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
I'm only buying Advance Wars if it has an online mode.

Still multiple titles shown today that I will definitely purchase.

Wishlist at this point: Mario/Rabbids, Shining Pearl, Splatoon 3, Wario, Metroid, BOTW2.

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
yeah totally getting the vibes that they are pushing back BOTW2 so it can be a launch game for whatever the next system will be.
just like last time, it will be a duel release.

expecting 2022 to turn into 2023. not complaining really, would rather them wait however long it takes and not release an unfinished piece of garbage like with what happened over on cyberpunk.

also reality is starting to set in that we're probably not getting a new mario kart for the switch

Last edited:
Reactions: Starry Knight

Shareefruck

Apr 2, 2005
Vancouver, BC
I'm glad they're finally giving some love to 2D Metroid and Advance Wars, but it's disheartening how much worse these sequels look compared to their predecessors, especially Advance Wars, which kinda feel like the original games with their soul and charm sucked out of them.

Mikeaveli

Sep 25, 2013
Edmonton, AB
Forza Horizon 5?
I'm a fan of the series and will play it on Game Pass for PC when it drops but I think we all knew that was coming at some point.

I was mostly joking but it's sad that I can almost count the amount of things I care about on one hand.

Halo Infinite gameplay
Forza Horizon 5 announcement and gameplay
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 gameplay
The Outer Worlds 2 announced
Rune Factory 4 Special announced for PC
Shin Megami Tensei V gameplay and release date

Reactions: Beau Knows

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Some decent looking indie stuff throughout, at least. Elden Ring might be the only AAA game shown that I actually play.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Shin Megami Tensei V gameplay and release date
Ehhhhhh, this is a literal copy from Persona 5. I actually thought it was a remake of P3 or P4 before they revealed the name.

I'll buy it when its on sale - not jumping at it with the 80 dollar price tag.
Nintendos' never go on sale and if they do it is normally only 5 bucks maximum. If you want a 30 dollar Advance Wars, I think we need to wait for two years to pass before that happens.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Nintendos' never go on sale and if they do it is normally only 5 bucks maximum. If you want a 30 dollar Advance Wars, I think we need to wait for two years to pass before that happens.
This is true but if you're not one of those "must support devs" people you can buy the games second hand on online marketplaces, facebook, etc for decent price relatively quick.

For metroid: I dont mind simplistic visuals, but simplistic visuals and super low resolution? Switch Pro can't come fast enough. Hopefully they have powerful hardware and just have a proper switch emulator or something. I mean I doubt it Im sure itll just be a screen refresh with the same chip but a guy can hope.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad