Rumor: DW in panic mode; Clowe Available (Murray and Handzus Gone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
I tell you who I want from the B's

Alexander Khokhlachev

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/prospects/alexander_khokhlachev/

Slick puck carrier, creative passer and courageous goal scorer. Khokhlachev has a knack for surveying the ice, disguising his intensions and then distributing the puck to the best option. Without the puck, he’s willing to get to the dirty areas and has an explosive release, making him a dangerous finisher as well. Defensive work is spotty, as a winger he’s prone to losing his man, as a center he struggles to read the coverage. Skating is also a mixed bag, some things he does very well; he has good acceleration, crosses over well, good top-speed, he can stop on a dime, and he’s able to shake defenders by opening up his hips, putting his skates at “3†and “9†o’clock a la Jeff Skinner, but he also lacks elite top-speed, struggles with changes in direction and with skating backwards in general.

After coming over from Russia after the lockout, he put up great numbers for Windsor.

2012-13 Windsor Spitfires OHL 29 22 26 48

He is now up playing for Providence in the AHL.

I love Khokhlachev. I'd take him straight up for Clowe in a heartbeat.

sjshrky27

Jan 15, 2007
CA
Saw something this morning on TSN that the Flyers have been scouting the sharks. The writer (guy from minnisota) speculated that they are interested in getting burns from the sharks and called him a good "reclimation" project. lol

It blows my mind when I read articles like this. Seriously? You (the writer) actually think DW would let go of Burns after everything he gave up to get him? Plus, IF the flyers are actually interested, they would have to give up 1/2 that team for him:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia