Post-Game Talk: "Dumb Dumbs" win 4-2, take 2-1 Series Lead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Scott Cruickshank @CruickshankCH
#Flames Michael Ferland: "My mom doesn’t want me hitting those two guys, but it’s my job.†What did your mom say? “Leave the Sedins alone."

Randy Sportak @SUNRandySportak
#Flames Michael Ferland’s mom told him not to hit the Sedins.
“She told me, 'Leave the Sedins alone.' She loves them,†he said.

:laugh:

Oh that's good stuff!

GoFlames

Jul 2, 2008
Calgary
I really hope the Flames stay on an even keel next game I worry they will be too amped up.

Totally... I for one just hope for another win to take a real strong position in the series. As much as I want to see the guys win the series at home it would be better to see them do it in Vancouver....

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Raymond was fine tonight, glad he was in for Granlund, but I'd much rather see Wolf. We need the beef, this is getting very heated!

MayRay had himself a stellar night. He deserves to play next game too, IMHO.

The Big Bad Wolf would be awesome though; if the Nucks Homers think that our team is bad now, wait until that guy gets going.

Aug 3, 2010
Totally... I for one just hope for another win to take a real strong position in the series. As much as I want to see the guys win the series at home it would be better to see them do it in Vancouver....

Something something riot something. :sarcasm:

May 23, 2007
Calgary
So ... if his performance continues, I'm guessing the chances of me getting to see Bennett play for Kingston next season aren't very good. :laugh:

What a gem. One of my favorite players to come through Kingston, and so glad to see him doing well early on in his NHL career. I'm definitely cheering for Calgary to come out of the West.

He wasn't going to go back to Kingston regardless of his performance in the playoffs IMO.

He was ready for the NHL in training camp, would have made the team if he wasn't injured.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Sam Freakin' Bennett. He is going to be a force next year.

I am willing to bet he will be our best forward in a few years.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
MayRay had himself a stellar night. He deserves to play next game too, IMHO.

The Big Bad Wolf would be awesome though; if the Nucks Homers think that our team is bad now, wait until that guy gets going.

Yeah I did like his effort, like I suppose he could go in for Bollig but I liked him too..

I just think as this thing goes that it's going to get more chippy, I don't want to see Johnny or Sam get injured badly. Jooris was pretty decent.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
100TG backed me up. Its a war zone in there.
that Action guy seems pretty reasonable. That's the key to the main board IMO, pick and choose who you reply to; most aren't worth the aggravation. Hell I even ventured to the Canucks board tonight.

GoFlames

Jul 2, 2008
Calgary
So ... if his performance continues, I'm guessing the chances of me getting to see Bennett play for Kingston next season aren't very good. :laugh:

What a gem. One of my favorite players to come through Kingston, and so glad to see him doing well early on in his NHL career. I'm definitely cheering for Calgary to come out of the West.

Sweet... a Calgary - Pittsburgh final would be great!

May 23, 2007
Calgary
1297570178656_ORIGINAL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad