Post-Game Talk: "Dumb Dumbs" win 4-2, take 2-1 Series Lead

Status
Not open for further replies.

StreakingRed

Jan 4, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
Scott Mitchell @SUNMitchell
Kevin Bieksa when asked if Michael Ferland is under Canucks skin: "Who suggested that? Them? I think he's pretty irrelevant so far." #Flames

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Bieska being Bieksa:
TRad-N.gif

Master Bill

Congrats, Oilers! (2023)
Nov 9, 2014
Thank god we have someone like Ferland who runs bodies anytime on anyone. Absolute gem.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
My voice is gone. Wow. :laugh:

What a game! Right from the puck drop the boys were ready to go. Ferland is an animal, so glad he's on our side because I would for sure hate him otherwise! And BENNETT!!! The kid is a stud and that goal was perfect, and the GWG to boot!!! Much excite. The dome was alive tonight and it was amazing.

Can't wait for game 4 to take a 3-1 lead in the series! Go Flames!!!

Oblivion

Oct 2, 2008
Calgary
Great game by the Flames tonight, we outplayed them the majority of the game and the outcome reflects that. It was pretty concerning at the end there where we just needed to pull out the win and keep anyone off the IR.

Though Raymond over the lately ineffective Granlund and Wotherspoon over Potter decisions worked out well and am looking for more of the same.

Top line had some great chances too; Hudler seems to be not so hot though as of late.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Scott Mitchell @SUNMitchell
Kevin Bieksa when asked if Michael Ferland is under Canucks skin: "Who suggested that? Them? I think he's pretty irrelevant so far." #Flames

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

That's cute. Maybe Bieksa's memory is as bad as his skating. :sarcasm:

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Thank god we have someone like Ferland who runs bodies anytime on anyone. Absolute gem.

I love it. I love that he even takes runs at the Twins. Normally they're treated like Royalty on the ice; you can't hit them, just have to watch them do their magic.

Also loving the fact that Canucks people are giving this to the Refs. Canucks. Giving this to the Refs. Canucks. Refs. :laugh:

Boy do I ever hope we pound them just as hard in game 4. I was also happy not having to watch Lack's dad instead of hockey for the first time this series.

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
I am just so proud of this team and to be a fan right now!! :yo:
no matter what else happens, this series just re-ignited all the bitterness and the rivalry itself between the Canucks and Flames!

MC Ride

Feels bad man
Feb 4, 2009
Is there an ETA on Bouma coming back? If Ferland can get the Canucks this salty, just imagine what throwing Bouma in there will do.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Any word on Bouma? I would love to see him in this series.

Rotoworld

Lance Bouma, Paul Byron, and Raphael Diaz are expected to sit out Game Two against the Vancouver Canucks on Friday night.
Bouma appears to still be sidelined with an upper body injury, while Byron has yet to recover from his lower body injury. Diaz also sat out Wednesday's Game one, and played just 56 games for the Flames this season. Diaz and Byron lack fantasy value, but if Bouma ever gets back in consistently, then he can be an asset as a depth player who does a bit of everything. Apr 17 - 8:00 PM

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
I thought Raymond played okay.
Could you guys imagine if Boums was good to go for Tuesday after what transpired tonight? :naughty:

Raymond played well for him. Hopefully he continues.

I thought every Flames except for Hudler played well.

Wonder what is going on with him

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
So ... if his performance continues, I'm guessing the chances of me getting to see Bennett play for Kingston next season aren't very good. :laugh:

What a gem. One of my favorite players to come through Kingston, and so glad to see him doing well early on in his NHL career. I'm definitely cheering for Calgary to come out of the West.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Raymond was fine tonight, glad he was in for Granlund, but I'd much rather see Wolf. We need the beef, this is getting very heated!

StreakingRed

Jan 4, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
Scott Cruickshank @CruickshankCH
#Flames Michael Ferland: "My mom doesn’t want me hitting those two guys, but it’s my job.†What did your mom say? “Leave the Sedins alone."

Randy Sportak @SUNRandySportak
#Flames Michael Ferland’s mom told him not to hit the Sedins.
“She told me, 'Leave the Sedins alone.' She loves them,†he said.

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad