Brodie
Ferland
Bennett

and go.

Last edited:

MC Ride

Feels bad man
Feb 4, 2009
Wrote an essay's worth of analysis in the GDT and was just about to post it. The thread got closed right when I pressed submit.

Thanks Stewie lol

StreakingRed

Jan 4, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
Great response to Game 2 by the Flames. This team isn't backing down from anyone. Bennett looks great, Ferland is a beast and the top line looks to be waking up. Loving all the hate between the teams and fanbases. I love this.

joeyabs

May 15, 2013
SoDoSoPa
Ferland is a beast, hopefully he gets more confidence with the puck like in Brandon. Like to see Tspoon keep playing too.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
2 more wins to go guys, and 2 out of our next 3 games are at home!

This game was exactly why I hate the Nucks. Oh well, when we got a Ferland and Engelland, bring it on. If I was Harts, I'd seriously sit Raymond and play Wolf next game. Our kids need the protection, this is a bloodbath, **** I love it!

tyflames

Jul 4, 2010
Great response to Game 2 by the Flames. This team isn't backing down from anyone. Bennett looks great, Ferland is a beast and the top line looks to be waking up. Loving all the hate between the teams and fanbases. I love this.

Agreed it's good hockey. I imagine the nhl, in order to make sure this doesn't get chaotic, will be sending out warnings to each team however before next game. Just because of player safety and whatever. I could see it. Good hockey though hopefully we can take the next one too.

GoFlames

Jul 2, 2008
Calgary
These dudes are great... all the time a "new" rookie comes out of the wood work and they win, often coming form behind which says tons about their conditioning. When I played the game conditioning was key as well as the team chi. Seems this team is super tight.... I think they can win a couple rounds... loving playoff hockey coming back!

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
Prediction: Ferland fights one of Bieksa/Dorsett/Burrows and proceeds to drop any one of them

seriously, the kid is tough as nails. Didn't even flinch when Bieksa started sucker punching him. I need his jersey

EDIT: JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
So pumped to see Ferland settling in at the NHL level. He's been fantastic to watch.

Pretty much what this Calgary team has needed. A bullet train that can also play and mix it up. Boums is more defensive, less of a pest.

Love me some Ferly, always have.

Flamer12

Feb 11, 2013
Canada
Geez, I really didn't think we could win if the series turned ugly. Don't get me wrong here,I love these guys but I thought we lacked toughness. These guys are tough. Right down to Johnny who just keeps bouncing back up after huge hits/slashes.

Aug 21, 2014
Can we recall Wolf? Pls.

Gaudreau-Monahan-Hudler
Bennett-Backlund-Colborne
Ferland-Stajan-Jones
Bollig-Jooris-Wolf

GoFlames

Jul 2, 2008
Calgary
Can we recall Wolf? Pls.

Gaudreau-Monahan-Hudler
Bennett-Backlund-Colborne
Ferland-Stajan-Jones
Bollig-Jooris-Wolf

Sweet, who would have thought these guys would gel so closely so fast. They seem to feed off each others enthusiasm... they push each other to be better.... **** yeah! :handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille