• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dryish

Nonplussed
Dec 14, 2015
Hki Metro
Somebody could go and create one. I haven't seen a bracket league floating around at least.

Also, in other news, Jumbo Joe isn't playing in Game 1:

snowave

Jan 7, 2012
Idaho
As much as I am pretty much done with Kevin, I'd prefer he at least be available. He does have a lot of experience and can provide some physical presence, if needed. That being said, I'm not sure I'd put him in the lineup over anyone else at this point.

Reactions: duxfan1101 and Kalv

91Fedorov

John (Gibson) 3:16
Dec 30, 2013
As much as I am pretty much done with Kevin, I'd prefer he at least be available. He does have a lot of experience and can provide some physical presence, if needed. That being said, I'm not sure I'd put him in the lineup over anyone else at this point.

I think Bieksa is a very different player in the playoffs. When the whistles get put away the game just suits him more. I thought he was good for us in last year's playoffs too. Having him back is a good thing right now, especially missing Cam.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Pretty curious to see how Vegas responds to an experienced team like LA tonight. I could see this going either way

DaGeneral

Apr 15, 2012
4th line currently
Vermette Grant Brown

According to Mike Coppinger, who’s a must follow now if you’re a Ducks fan. Plus he hates Bieksa too.

About as good a 4th line as we can dress currently. I like it.

91Fedorov

John (Gibson) 3:16
Dec 30, 2013
4th line currently
Vermette Grant Brown

According to Mike Coppinger, who’s a must follow now if you’re a Ducks fan. Plus he hates Bieksa too.

Does that mean that Terry is out of the line up?

Ace Card Bedard

Back in Black, Red, and White
Feb 11, 2012
Center matchups gotta favor the Ducks pretty heavily if Thornton is out.

Getz, Kesler, Henrique, Vermette
vs
Pavelski, Couture, Tierney? Fehr?

Trojans86

Dec 30, 2015
4th line currently
Vermette Grant Brown

I actually really like that line as a grinding and defensive 4th linr but would be interested in seeing some combination of Grant Terry and Chimera. I feel like that line could play as a 3rd line for a lot of teams in the league and generate offense. Im not sold on Brown as anything more than a decemt forecheck and penalty killer. Like a poor mans cogliano.

Trojans86

Dec 30, 2015
I could also see a Vermette Grant Terry line producing and you get to have Vermette when we need to win a faceoff.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
Did the ducks come up with a playoff slogan and make shirts of it yet? Something like "Unfinished Business part deux"?
Shirts and slogans are camp items born of the previous year's post season failures. You're a little early, but rest assured, the slogan staff (RC) will be following this year's post season with a keen eye.

Reactions: dracom

rlstine

Jun 14, 2017
Did the ducks come up with a playoff slogan and make shirts of it yet? Something like "Unfinished Business part deux"?

I think I saw somewhere that it was "Yeah it'd be cool if we won a round or two but it also wouldn't be the worst thing if we got knocked out early to make sure Kesler is 100% for next year."

I don't know, seems a little wordy to me.

Reactions: duckaroosky

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
Shirts and slogans are camp items born of the previous year's post season failures. You're a little early, but rest assured, the slogan staff (RC) will be following this year's post season with a keen eye.

Oh my bad, for some reason I thought they made playoff quotes as well but I guess we are stuck with paint it orange.

DarthYenik

Sep 15, 2011
California
Good night, everyone. Tomorrow we wake to playoff mode and emotional roller coasters. Gotta wear Ducks gear. I’ve sworn off superstition this year. All of it. Wearing Ducks gear only on days they don’t play is one thing. And I’m going to watch as much of every game that I can. Sadly I work Saturday night, and will miss watching the game. I’ll have to stream it from my phone, and watch during breaks.

Pray for my skittish dog who gets scared when I yell out in either joy or anger.

Reactions: Kariya 9
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad