GDT: Ducks in the SENS Den, Feb. 01 7:00 pm on TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
We're going to have something special on our hands when Didomenico is finished developing. The future is now-ish!

Reactions: L'Aveuglette

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Looking for Boucher to play who he wants as much as he wants and with who he wants and lead us to our 15th regulation/overtime win in our 49th game.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Ryan has outproduced Silfverberg by a decent margin since the trade... They made the comparison on RDS.

That is somewhat reassuring. I like Bobby.

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
Not a bad start, seems a lot of the crowd wasnt ready for the 7pm start. The wasnt me virtual ad behind the net sa cheeky response to #metoo?

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Is it just me, or are the Ducks really terrible in their own zone this game? Letting Sens walk right to the net over and over.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Pageau having one of those games where he's a pain in the ass to play against, been too long JG.

Reactions: Nac Mac Feegle

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
Guy speaks. Boucher being Boucher
Colin White won’t sit with Senators for long

Dido plays ahead of White .. Boucher looking for Offence and he thinks Dido could bring more.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
White will likely be sent down ... tomorrow or at the latest when Stone comes back barring any more injuries

My god that Coach. If White is in a want to give him some ice time. When you want to give ice time to someone like Pyatt Burrows or your Boucher 's player that's not that difficult to do.

Dido good on the PP, well White too was very good on the PP but you decided to get it out of it, were no reason.

Listen, i get it. You need to put your player you probably will try to trade on the ice, but is comment are so stupid some time. We are not blind and stupid.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
I can understand "showcasing" a guy coming back from injury, or a callup from the AHL, but teams aren't stupid. There are enough pro scouts and tape of games out there to see what 99% are without the need to play them in a spotlight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad