Post-Game Talk: Ducks 4 Oilers 3 OT

Garbo Man

Meh
Oct 15, 2017
Sherwood Park
I mean its Californian hockey. Not even Anaheim filled their seats during last years playoffs. Californian hockey is an utter disgrace for fanbases.

Yea it was just weird for me coming from a city that loves their team regardless of how they do and try to support them the best we can and then living in a city that could give 2 shits about their team when they're losing but as soon as they start winning oh boy the bandwagon comes in hot

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Watch more hockey then and other teams lines that are in the middle of the standings lol
This would be relevant if the Oilers were in the middle of the standings and not near the bottom.

Goal #2 for Anaheim was started when Drai gave the puck away in his own end and the Oilers never got it back.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
I’ve never seen a team score as many weird, flukey, and schlubby goals as the Ducks do.

That overtime display was vomit inducing. Pathetic hockey.

They won’t even be a speed bump for the Preds or Jets or even the Golden Knights.

Slam shut, window.

FanOfSadTeam

Dec 12, 2010
Drai needs to improve his defensive game. If he's not scoring, his play bothers me more often than not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Summary

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Anybody else starting to hate these Ducks more than the Flames or Canucks...

I have more respect for the Flames not named Tkachuk than I do the Ducks. That said I missed the 2nd and 3rd periods and expected BS reffing to have cost us the game, that didn't appear to be the case for a change.

Garbo Man

Meh
Oct 15, 2017
Sherwood Park
Reed and Rob arguing on the radio where Reed thinks Anaheim planned the possession in OT and Rob disagrees. I don't mind Rob but he can something else if one doesn't agree with him

Oh 100% it was planned. As soon as i saw them loop back twice i thought to myself "They're waiting for McDavid and Drai to get off the ice"

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Pretty clear teams don't respect the rest of the Oilers, they absolutely were wasting time in the OT to get McDavid + Drai off the ice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad