Post-Game Talk: Ducks 4 Oilers 3 OT

RipsADrive

Sep 16, 2008
Edmonton
I thought it was a pretty good game and no one is deserving of the vitriol being tossed around in here by some posters.

Talbot was shaky but he was forced to play a back to back due an injury and we were still one amazingly lucky goal from taking this one in regulation from a good team who is desperate for the points.

3 points for McDavid and a beauty goal for Bear's first. Not the worst night.

Dashh

Oct 26, 2013
If Oilers were battling for a playoff spot i'm sure we would've taken this one. Us being in garbage time makes for epic third period collapse and a who cares vibe

Skar

Jul 2, 2016
Honestly, and this might get me banned, but i'd rather have Calgary make it into the playoffs over the Ducks
Actually I kind of would as well. Would be fun watching the Flames getting swept again.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
I actually hate the Kings more than the Ducks tbh.

So the Ducks making it over the Kings is fine by me. Just as long as one of them misses.

Garbo Man

Meh
Oct 15, 2017
Sherwood Park
I actually hate the Kings more than the Ducks tbh.

So the Ducks making it over the Kings is fine by me. Just as long as one of them misses.

I don't like the Kings either but i like Kopitar so i hate them less than the Ducks. Can't think of a single person on the Ducks that i like

Reactions: McDrai

Skar

Jul 2, 2016
If Oilers were battling for a playoff spot i'm sure we would've taken this one. Us being in garbage time makes for epic third period collapse and a who cares vibe
I'm not too sure about that. The Ducks play with so much desperation and intensity when they're down. We haven't been able to match up to that, even during the playoffs. They just play a perfect game of being right on the edge, but not drawing a penalty. We need to learn how to play like that.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
For me its...

Ducks

Flames
Canucks

So many Duck players are just so easy to dislike. The way they play the game too...pisses me off...lol

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
I don't like the Kings either but i like Kopitar so i hate them less than the Ducks. Can't think of a single person on the Ducks that i like
I donno...

The Ducks act like dicks, but they own it.

The Kings always seem to act so entitled with everything.

Reactions: Kalv

Garbo Man

Meh
Oct 15, 2017
Sherwood Park
I donno...

The Ducks act like dicks, but they own it.

The Kings always seem to act so entitled with everything.

Personal preference i guess. I think i might hate the Kings fans more than the team itself. I lived in LA when LA was making their first run and at the start of the playoffs i didn't see anyone supporting the team. As soon as they started winning a couple series there were car flags literally EVERYWHERE. So many bandwagon fans there it wasn't even funny.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
Personal preference i guess. I think i might hate the Kings fans more than the team itself. I lived in LA when LA was making their first run and at the start of the playoffs i didn't see anyone supporting the team. As soon as they started winning a couple series there were car flags literally EVERYWHERE. So many bandwagon fans there it wasn't even funny.

I mean its Californian hockey. Not even Anaheim filled their seats during last years playoffs. Californian hockey is an utter disgrace for fanbases.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad