Not open for further replies.

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
giphy.gif

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Hmph. Maybe his harsh criticism of the Sharks led to this. His comments after game 6 were spot-on.

New direction = color analyst who never criticizes his team?

Sad day for SJ fans.

joseph_kerr

Apr 14, 2007

Good luck to you Drew. Never seemed quite the same after you left to go national and came back but thanks for stuff like that.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Welp, I'm pretty sure these are among my last few posts as a Sharks fan.

I have no idea what management is thinking but they are absolutely wrecking a great franchise. Losing Drew Remenda by choice is ... insane. Anyone with any sense of talent can tell Randy and Drew are magic together. Decisions like this seem destined to be followed by similarly insane personnel decisions, which have already begun with the Mike Brown signing and ...

I'm just about done. I became a Sharks fan by choice and I will not stick around through its unnecessary, unjustified demise.

hockeyball

Nov 10, 2007
I like Drew a lot, but honestly, I'm kind of ready for a change. Drew just says the same stuff over, and over, and over, and over... It gets tiring.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Even if by some miracle DW actually does the smart thing and simply builds on what is one of the best teams in the league, and we finally to make it ... to think that Drew wouldn't be a part of it flat out sucks. He deserves better.

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
Whoever is chopping the onions in here could you please stop? My eyes hurt.

(funny how this was hinted at by LS right after our loss and the majority of posters said "good riddance." I guess they got over the bitter loss and woke up that not everyone in the Sharks organization was responsible.)

JayP812

The Team of Tomorrow
Aug 16, 2010
Bay Area
Wow this sucks. Drew is very entertaining and knowledgeable about the game. Sure, some of his opinions are out there, but for the most part he backs them up. You can tell the real excitement he has about a play or player or team in general. Also, he and Randy have better chemistry than anyone in the business. Gonna be big shoes to fill for Baker/Hedican/new guy.

Also, his homerism is way exaggerated. He can criticize the Sharks and constantly praises the other teams players. His love affair with Ryan Smyth stands out. Listen to him when we play LA. If you didn't know any better, you'd think he was a Kings homer.

SactoShark

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 1, 2009
Sacramento
The Sharks didn't get rid of Remenda, CSN did.

The Sharks issued a statement in which chief operating officer John Tortora said: "We would like to thank Drew for his years of service to the Sharks organization and to our fans. We wish him the best in the future."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad