News Article: Drew Remenda not returning as Sharks Analyst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
The holy trinity of barf: Mike Brown re-signing, Roy Sommer remaining head coach of the WSharks, and Drew leaving. Man, I'm so down right now.

I was hoping at least if we sucked it'd still be entertaining to watch the broadcasts because Drew's funny. I guess we can't even have that.

DrFeelgood

Chairman Meow
May 8, 2006
San Jose, CA
I really hope we don't end up with another incarnation of McSorley :help:

I would be more than happy if they moved Bakes over to the TV side

Eid Ma Clack Shaw

Jul 5, 2007
San Jose, CA
I liked Drew. Randy and Drew will be forever a staple of Sharks broadcasting. I will miss him. I met him at Target once :laugh:

I hope they replace him with someone who has chemistry with Randy. McSorley was awful.

I'm going to miss Shark Byte and 20 Questions.

HydroF

Mar 27, 2014
Vacaville
"They decided not to renew my contact," Remenda said Tuesday. "It wasn't because of anything I did or anything wrong. It was explained to me they wanted to take the broadcast in a different direction. Honestly, we parted amicably."

Dude WTF

I have watched the local broadcast from probably every team in this league and Randy & Drew stand out as the best broadcasting duo out there. They want to go in a different direction?! Any other direction is clearly the wrong direction.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Dude WTF

I have watched the local broadcast from probably every team in this league and Randy & Drew stand out as the best broadcasting duo out there. They want to go in a different direction?! Any other direction is clearly the wrong direction.

Seriously? What the actual heck.

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
"The hardest thing is to think I'm not a San Jose Shark any more"

Reading that makes me want to cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad