Dressing Sheep in Wolves Clothing (Mod Warning page 35)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
They're both better players than Boll.
They are indeed. This has turned into a straw man argument if we have now turned this thread into some of us having to defend Jared Boll. For years I have wanted a Tom Wilson or a Josh Anderson. Like anyone else, I can see that Boll is cooked.

GlenFeatherstone

Feb 15, 2016
Not related but funny.

Attachments

• 14E15A5A-82ED-43AD-8E3E-992AF87A0E75.jpeg
    14E15A5A-82ED-43AD-8E3E-992AF87A0E75.jpeg
    122.9 KB · Views: 16

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
The least you could do is acknowledge that you have an agenda too.

I thought I did, granted in a sarcastic but self depreciating kind of way with the well played emoji.

I have always admitted I have an agenda, I want tough, mean hockey played in Boston and the league as a whole.

My problem is with people who want a team made up of Disney princess' but never admit it using the "well if they could add Cam Neely or Gordie Howe, those are the type of tough guys I want"

I would prefer to be driving a Shelby Cobra not a Chevy, but I drive what works for me and is accessible not perfection to make disingenuous arguments

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
Zack Kassian vs Brandon Dubinsky Dec 12, 2017

Wondering if the Jackets wish they would have had someone to put out when Edmonton put Kassian out with less than two minutes in a 7-2 game. Now Dubinsky is out 6-8 weeks.
in fairness a team can totally just ignore a guy like Kassian in that situation. Dubinsky actually drops 'em first. Why even bother at that point? I laugh in his face and point to the scoreboard.

Therick67

Apr 6, 2009
South of Boston
Dubinsky was running around, took a run at Drisitl and Strome. Kassian was letting him know he didn't appreciate it..I wish when the predators were in Bergerons face all night a week or so back someone did something about it..

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Dubinsky was running around, took a run at Drisitl and Strome. Kassian was letting him know he didn't appreciate it..I wish when the predators were in Bergerons face all night a week or so back someone did something about it..

He's certainly no angel, but you would think Tortarella would have at least have Josh Anderson out there.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Agreed. Chara was standing outside two scrums at one point and proceeded to just watch on. I didn't like that at all...

Reactions: Therick67

Therick67

Apr 6, 2009
South of Boston
Dubinsky was taking runs at guys in a 7-2 game. I wish someone on the Bruins stepped in when Ekblom was acting like a tough guy a few weeks ago roughing up Bergeron.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I still remember that shift on the PK in last years playoffs where he mangled Couture and 20,000 fans jumped out of their seats going nuts.

I don't remember the Bruins throwing a significant hit in the Ottawa/Boston series.

ORR2Sanderson2ORR

Bobby Orr Scores
Aug 24, 2005
Everywhere
Zack Kassian vs Brandon Dubinsky Dec 12, 2017

Wondering if the Jackets wish they would have had someone to put out when Edmonton put Kassian out with less than two minutes in a 7-2 game. Now Dubinsky is out 6-8 weeks.

Josh Anderson would smoke Kassian and Foligno is no slouch.
Foligno was actually on the ice and was attempting to intervene but Dubinsky was a bit closer.

I'm sure on 3/27 Mr Anderson will introduce himself.

ORR2Sanderson2ORR

Bobby Orr Scores
Aug 24, 2005
Everywhere
Dubinsky was taking runs at guys in a 7-2 game. I wish someone on the Bruins stepped in when Ekblom was acting like a tough guy a few weeks ago roughing up Bergeron.

Dubinsky is a gamer would love him on the Bruins. Last I knew the game was 60 minutes, no matter the score. This isn't Pre-K ball.

As soon as you let your shield down or your foot off the pedal you get smoked.

Dubinsky should of laughed and skated away no need to fight there, unfortunately I think he Forgot Kassian was a lefty.

Therick67

Apr 6, 2009
South of Boston
You want to run around like a hero with the game out of hand, be prepared for someone to take exception. The Jackets were down 5 goals, so they never had the foot on the pedal..

ORR2Sanderson2ORR

Bobby Orr Scores
Aug 24, 2005
Everywhere
You want to run around like a hero with the game out of hand, be prepared for someone to take exception. The Jackets were down 5 goals, so they never had the foot on the pedal..

Running around like a hero??? He showed spunk and a no quit atitude the type of player I want on my team!

Dubinsky never takes his off rather he's up by 5 or down by 5. Great character player, plays with Heart and passion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad