Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
tropic_thunder_02_scorcher.jpg

La Bamba

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 23, 2009
biased but I like Drai's upside better. he's one of the league's best playmakers and scores at a 50 goal pace on top of it. he makes guys around him better e.g., RNH/Yamo

he's also becoming one of the best faceoff guys in the league at 58+% this year. once he rounds out his defensive game, he'll be near perfect player. McDavid needs to watch out, Leon could legitimately steal many Art Rosses and Hart's away from him :popcorn:

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Draisaitl now because MacKinnon is missing to much time while Draisaitl is having another incredible year.

If Mack comes back and tears it up with a insane playoff performance I'll move him up to 1B behind McDavid

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
...do you?
Hard to say. In thebpast i would have picked mcdavid but ive come to see that he is not without his warts. Many will say hes got a better team to work with, but the avs have hitvrashes of injuries in recent years and it just doesnt phase mackinnon. He keeps that team winning no matter who theyre missing. He plays an excellent, complete game no matter who hes with. I dont think its an absurd argument. Mackinnon may not be as flashy but he certainly is effective.

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
Draisaitl plays with Kahun and Yamamoto.

Let me guess, MacKinnon doesn't play with a Kahun level talent either?

Draisaitl has 3 goals 12 assist at ES this year.

1 goal 6 assists with mcd.

Half his producton has come in a very small fraction of his ice time.... with mcd.

Reactions: CatchyTune

ijuka

May 14, 2016

Half his producton has come in a very small fraction of his ice time.... with mcd.
So what you're saying that ES Draisaitl has scored just as many points without McDavid as MacKinnon has scored in total?

That's without even getting into the argument of "points scored with McDavid are worth nothing", which is pretty ridiculous in itself.

CatchyTune

JOHN TAVARES IS A MAPLE LEAF
Jan 8, 2016
Ontario
So 11 points without McDavid? That's almost as many as MacKinnon has total points.
Ok? Still more Mcdavid-less points. And Draisaitl has played 5 more games.

And last year when Draisiatl had 59 points without Mcdavid and Mackinnon had 93? thats not even close.

Jan 21, 2018

It’s so sad to see some people go to extreme lengths to pretend like mcdavid isn’t padding the stats of every single one of his teammates.

Would this thread even exist if Mack was on the Oilers and Drai played for the Avs instead?

1. Mcdavid

Huge gap

2. Mack

Small gap

3. Drai

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
So 11 points without McDavid? That's almost as many as MacKinnon has total points.

The pts scored in the north need to be discounted. 20 pts in the north is roughly 17 pts in other divisions due to poor defense.

joe dirte

Sep 28, 2017
So what you're saying that ES Draisaitl has scored just as many points without McDavid as MacKinnon has scored in total?

That's without even getting into the argument of "points scored with McDavid are worth nothing", which is pretty ridiculous in itself.
Methinks you are bad at math.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad