TV: Dragon Ball Super (Japanese Sub)

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
I liked the finale. Left a lot of room for new arcs while still wrapping everything up that really needed to be. I was lucky enough to be able to binge 90% of the arc so I loved most of it but I can understand why people watching that week to week for so long would get annoyed.

I loved the Beerus fight. Bringing Frieza back was annoying but I liked what they did with him in the tournament of power. He and Goku fighting side by side while Goku starts to go super Saiyan is an awesome throwback to the OG. Tournament with Universe 6 was really good imo. Loved Hit and he’s still one of my favorite characters. Future Trunks arc was frustrating because it had the best villain since Cell imo, but the worst writing. Great ideas, terrible execution. Pay off of getting two Zenohs was worth it though. Tournament of Power was pretty solid but again I watched most of it 5 or 10 episodes at a time. I’m sure it wouldn’t have been as fun if I had to watch it week to week.

Overall, the show was pretty super. A lot of bad writing but very easily above GT.

Reactions: Eazy for Kuzy

BigGreen

Mar 23, 2018
Montreal
The show had a lot of bad writing and disappointments, but the greatest disappointment of all is knowing that Episode 131 was the last episode for a while. It was fun to watch, had some amazing moments and closed with a wonderful shot of Vegeta and Kakarot. Hard to not love everything about it and now look forward to December.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Really good finale. I like how it was one of the most underrated characters that ended up winning the tournament. Android 17 is really a super cool character, and Zeno erasing all the universes if a selfish wish was made is a nice surprise at the end. Excited to see Frieza, Jiren and Kale come back in the future, perhaps as antagonists or as allies to Goku.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad