Draft thread part 3: who will it be?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

29dryden29

Jul 4, 2010
London Ont
I will be floored if the Avs keep the number 1 pick and use it on someone other than Mackinnon.

Unless Drouin has suddenly rocketed to the top of everyones draft board the avs could trade down to three or even 4 and likely still get drouin

Flames apparently offered all three of their 1sts and the Avs said no.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
This will be an interesting afternoon. Would not be surprised to see a record number of trades for a draft day.

Mercalius

Apr 23, 2013
Pretty decent sign the Preds are locked in at 4 and aren't interested in trading down.

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 1m
Canes have 2 firm offers and a 3rd nibbling on 5th overall. Toronto is out. Carolina may wait until 4th pick to make a deal.

maplepred

Go Preds Go!!
Aug 14, 2011
I think hurricanes are gonna move fifth pick, by will wait until after we draft.

Also wonder if we could get seguin without having to give up to fourth, maybe a first for next season and fisher plus Blum??

Edit: B's wouldn't want fisher, trying to shred salary

Predatorbill

Feb 20, 2005
Nashville
I think hurricanes are gonna move fifth pick, by will wait until after we draft.

Also wonder if we could get seguin without having to give up to fourth, maybe a first for next season and fisher plus Blum??

Can extract more from the other team if their player is there. Carolina should wait IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad