Draft Pick # 8 - Center and LW, William Nylander, Modo, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celly Hard

Nov 5, 2013
Ontario
Man henney is such a creep, look at the nylander interview.. Henney's like checking him out and licking his lips WTF, i always got a creepy vibe from him. You could tell nylander's just thinking "wtf" for the first 10 seconds.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I still can't believe we got this kid. People will be wondering why he didn't go in the top 5.

Joey Hoser

Jan 8, 2008
Guelph
Despite a few loudmouths, there seems to be an overwhelming consensus that is a good pick for us. That's kinda refreshing.

Schennanigans

Dec 26, 2008
Etobicoke, on
I'm liking the homerun picks back two back years with Rielly and Nylander. Both highly skilled players that could probably of been taken higher than they did.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
It feels nice to have a legit elite forward prospect for once.

i agree. i know some people are angry that we didn't get Ritchie, or that Nylander is small and has some holes, but you have to think some of those get ironed out in the AHL or whatever, right? you can't teach skill - we've got a lot of character guys coming up. now we have some dazzle.

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
Love it. He doesn't finish, he creates. The offense runs through him when he's on the ice. He can shoot, pass, and dangle with the best in this class, maybe better. He's got a lot of work to do but his potential is huge.

Rielly Good

May 13, 2009
London, ON
He might be better off In the AHL next year. With a coach that will really press him to play a 3 zone game. Not saying in Sweden they won't. I know sweden develops great all around players, I just would like to see him here with spott all over him about developing into a more well rounded player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad