Prospect Info: Down On The Farm (Ads and Glads)

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Looks like Penalty Box Radio is keeping a consolidated stats tracker for Milwaukee and Atlanta players in the Preds system.

2023-24 Nashville Predators AHL | ECHL Prospects Stats | Tableau Public

1710011648802.png

Reactions: DatsyukToZetterberg

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
The Ads are hosting 2nd place Grand Rapids.

Starters are Livingstone and Statsney. Schaefer. O'REILLY and Tomasino, with Askarov in goal. Wade Allison #18, a Forward, is making his Admirals debut.

After 6.5 minutes the SOG are 4-2 Ads.

With 9:55 remaining, Foudy (8) scored a PPG with assists to Kemell (19) and Del Gaizo (23). The SOG are 10-3 Ads.

With 4:19 remaining, Tomasino scored his 3rd goal by deflecting off of a Dman's stick in the crease. The assists were to O'Reilly (17) and Schaefer. The SOG were 14-5 Ads. The score is 2-0.

GR scored from the stick side dot to make it 2-1 about 5 minutes into period two. GR got a Minor for Holding. The Ads tried to jam the puck into the net. Foudy was called for Hooking with 28 seconds left in the GR penalty. Penalty killed. Mutter dropped three Griffins on one shift!

Parssinen scored a SHG on a rocker to an upper corner, I believe that was #13 for the team, and probably still leads the AHL. It is 3-1 with 1:18 remaining in period 2. The SOG were 8-8 to make it 22-13 Admirals.

GR scored on a deflection with about 3 minutes left. Foudy scored an ENG to make it 4-2 with a minute to go. Aaron Sims said that the Ads had 5 assists, in front of a big crowd.

The Ads have a win streak of one and are now 11 points ahead of the Griffins.

Edit: The big crowd was 8,188. Twelve of them for my birthday celebration.

Last edited:

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Removing Jankowski really ripped the heart out of this Milwaukee team, eh?

Hopefully, it's worth it in Nashville.

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
Removing Jankowski really ripped the heart out of this Milwaukee team, eh?

Hopefully, it's worth it in Nashville.
Across sports, I would love to see what type of long term success these teams with huge regular season streaks end up doing. It feels like they rarely translate to championships and it makes me wonder if the effort required to keep that streak alive impacts things.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Ads losing again out in San Diego. Only good thing is Tomasino scored one of the two Ads goals and Kemell scored the other. So crazy to go from a 19 game win streak to dogshit literally overnight

Reactions: Soundgarden

nine_inch_fang

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2004
Nashville
Ads losing again out in San Diego. Only good thing is Tomasino scored one of the two Ads goals and Kemell scored the other. So crazy to go from a 19 game win streak to dogshit literally overnight
Reminds me of the beginning of beginning of the 06-07 season 8-0 to start then 0-8.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Having a starting lineup of players either called up or injured will definitely make things more difficult, especially if the replacements aren't very good.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
The Ads are missing 2 Centers. Jankowski is the best one for face offs. Svechkov added to the offense. Your goal production is going to go down. Angello is not a Center.

The Ads are playing with two rookie Dmen in Matier and Prokop. Neither has many AHL games played. The Ads are missing the released Keaton Thompson, who could step in on D. More goals allowed and less get scored. That is a recipe for losing games!

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
The Ads are playing game 2 of 2 in San Diego. The Gulls scored 88 seconds into the game in front of 10,000 fans. Wade Allen (11) scored his first Admirals goal about 45 seconds later.

In period 2, SD took a 2-1 lead.

Milwaukee had early third period goals from Kemell (15) and Felhaber (9) to take a 3-2 lead. They held on to win by that score.

Aaron Simms said that Troy Grosenick "played a brilliant game" in goal.

Last edited:

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Milwaukee playing with 2.5 experienced Dmen tonight. Losing 4-1 in Colorado.

Gravel must be hurt.
Gravel, Gross, Stastney, Del Gaizo not available, and Thompson off to Germany definitely depletes the D corps... but interesting to see they still outshot Colorado 41-20. With all those D gone, I guess it also gives Livingstone a bigger role.

I wonder how they got Ozzy Weisblatt to play for them? He's a former 1st round pick, but still under contract to SJ. Definitely not progressing well for them, but interesting a rival team loaned a player over?

Reactions: adsfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad