Dougie Hamilton & Michael Frolik Introduced on Friday @ 10am

StreakingRed

Jan 4, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
Roger Millions ‏@RogMillions 2h2 hours ago
Calgary gets to know Dougie Hamilton and Michael Frolik Fri. Will be here to talk to media and scout out the city. #Flames

02ffffc-520x245.gif

Last edited:

Aug 3, 2010
Said it before, said it again - still giddy and ecstatic about the Hamilton acquisition. Easily the best blueliner that switched teams this offseason thus far.

To have added Frolik during FA, one of the top forwards, to a reasonable contract is just icing on the cake.

I can't recall the last time I was so eagerly anticipating the beginning of training camp/the season.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Said it before, said it again - still giddy and ecstatic about the Hamilton acquisition. Easily the best blueliner that switched teams this offseason thus far.

To have added Frolik during FA, one of the top forwards, to a reasonable contract is just icing on the cake.

I can't recall the last time I was so eagerly anticipating the beginning of training camp/the season.

I was excited right from the end of the playoff run. Seeing how much our young guys had matured just during the playoff experience, and how much confidence they were playing with, I just can't wait to see them put that on display with the competition reduced back down to normal levels once again. I think we're going to hit the ground running this year. And adding those pieces really must give the team an extra hit of confidence, too.

StreakingRed

Jan 4, 2007
Calgary, Alberta

Couldn't agree more with all of that. This season can't start soon enough.

Monahan For Mayor*

Frolik was my #1 want if we could pick him up going into the off season. Was thrilled when we got him locked up. Not nearly as excited as I was when I heard The Flames Acquired Dougie Facking Hamilton!!

St Wardo

Registered Prophet
Oct 16, 2013
New Brunswick
Frolik was my #1 want if we could pick him up going into the off season. Was thrilled when we got him locked up. Not nearly as excited as I was when I heard The Flames Acquired Dougie Facking Hamilton!!

The Dougie trade seemed to come out of nowhere too. I was floored when I heard about it

Monahan For Mayor*

The Dougie trade seemed to come out of nowhere too. I was floored when I heard about it

I called my old lady on her lunch break. Just to let her know how excited I was. Haha she is slowly becoming a Fan and Im sure she will see Doggies Potential once hes on the ice. Can't describe it to her at all though haha.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I called my old lady on her lunch break. Just to let her know how excited I was. Haha she is slowly becoming a Fan and Im sure she will see Doggies Potential once hes on the ice. Can't describe it to her at all though haha.

Doggie Hamilton is going to a popular pet name in Calgary, methinks.

Monahan For Mayor*

Haha damn spell check. Doggie Hamilton isnt a bad name for a dog tho...

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Can't get stream working on website or mobile app.

Radio isn't carrying it.

Sigh.

Awesome how Calgary has a dedicated sports station which primarily covers the Flames and Stamps so that when there's just one important press conference during the summer, they can bring us the Jim Rome show live!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad