Does William Nylander score 30 goals next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
I guess if you put it that way, it’s not hating at all. Sorry if I lumped you in with some of the other undesirables that lurk Leaf threads.

I still don’t really see any sort of worthy debate now though. I know fully well this was just a thread bump of pettiness from a disgruntled Oilers fan, hoping to start a hate parade.

Nylander more than likely won’t reach 30 this year, and a lot of Leaf fans in this were wrong and acted d*uchey, so that debate is over.

However, I say if Nylander hits 20+ goals, my initial prediction of 27 really isn’t bad enough to quote me in a post about wrong predictions.

And even if he only scores 15 goals this season, he’s still a hell of a player that any team in the league would want.

Hey no problem, dude. I don't take this stuff personally. If I did, with all the flak I got for my opinions like this one about Nylander's 17-18 possible production, I wouldn't be in the forums. ;)

I think we haven't seen the best Nylander can do. But I think that this year will be a year of consolidation for him and Marner.

If you don't want to be in this thread, it's your decision. I value each and everyone's opinion, so as far as I am concerned, you are welcome to stay.

Cleatus

Nov 21, 2008
Calgary, AB, CAN
Hey no problem, dude. I don't take this stuff personally. If I did, with all the flak I got for my opinions like this one about Nylander's 17-18 possible production, I wouldn't be in the forums. ;)

I think we haven't seen the best Nylander can do. But I think that this year will be a year of consolidation for him and Marner.

If you don't want to be in this thread, it's your decision. I value each and everyone's opinion, so as far as I am concerned, you are welcome to stay.

Appreciate the courtesy, but I’ll pass. Best of luck in whatever debate comes up next here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad