Speculation: Do You Want Gerard Gallant Fired?

Do You Want Gerard Gallant Fired?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xsniper11x

Jul 12, 2002
Visit site
I vote yes, but am fully aware it likely won’t change much. Gallant isn’t the problem, but he’s certainly not the solution either.

Gospel of Prospal

America's Team
May 29, 2010
New York City
What pisses me off most about Gallant is how passive he is. Like he'll make his feelings about the team and a game known, but nothing will change. Same as it ever was. And I get he's not an X's and O's guy. That's fine. But for FFS, this is your team. You're the HC. You're not a f***ing analyst. If you see a problem, don't just call it out. FIX IT. RECTIFY THE SITUATION.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Hell to the yes. The lack of structure was astonishing and he can’t get his players to play the right way. Drury Please don’t make us going into the season with this dolt behind the bench.

Reactions: DuneGoon84

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Devils adapted and the Rangers did not. That is on coaching management and players. If they all got mugged on their way home tonight, I would not mind that at all 🤮 maybe then they will show some fight after showing nothing tonight .

Does that mean I could have played with the same exact results?
At least you would show some effort. More than the team did tonight. Not hard to keep skating to draw penalties.

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
Don't care, the roster stinks that's the problem. But if he got fired I wouldnt mind I hate the way they play in the offensive zone.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
I'm not sure it fixes much, but he does piss me off in his pressers, so sure.
This.

This is not a winning organization. Stop hiring ex-Rangers who have won nothing and got patted on the back for being better than ‘98-04. The organization needs new DNA, starting at the top. Marketing aside, right now they have more in common with the Mets and Jets than the Yankees and Giants.

Reactions: Hunter Gathers

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
In the end the team looked ironically similar during this series as they did around the time of the helmet toss. I hear the players talk about playing "our game" but two years later still have no idea what that is, and honestly I'm not sure they do either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad