Rumor: Dhaliwal- Boeser to Pens is a real possibility

KrisLeturnover

Jan 17, 2021
It will take cap deals and multi trade deals here to do what is needed.
Pens get Miller RD from Buffalo for a pick. I assume he will be healthy to play.
Pens send Marino for Garland.
Pes can move Kap if there is a deal that makes sense. If not keep him as his value is not there and that will allow the Pens to sign him as a RFA for a nice AAV. I like Kap as his skill is just hard to find.
Dumo to the Rangers for a 2nd this year and next. Pens get 4 million in cap space next year and flexibility on D to sign Miller or another RD. Pens now have cap space to add Miller and the Rangers 2nd to the Sabres.
If Dumo goes to the Rags I will have a mental breakdown.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I think I've fully moved on from Boeser just because I don't see a realistic way it happens, at least not right now. The Penguins won't trade Marino for Boeser without Boeser's contract situation being somewhat sorted out and the Canucks won't take a spare parts package around Kapanen and POJ for Boeser.

Maybe this can be revisited in the off-season, after the Penguins can come to an agreement with Boeser and they have the time to find a Marino replacement, but it's not going to happen now as far as I can tell.

Bettman Returnz

Why so serious?
Jul 28, 2003
BC
Visit site
For the record we don’t have any interest in Pettersson… you would be taking Myers back if he’s included. So please don’t include him in any offers for garland or Boeser.

There was word that hextall is trying to throw Pettersson or kapanen in every deal and that Canucks had no appetite for that.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
For the record we don’t have any interest in Pettersson… you would be taking Myers back if he’s included. So please don’t include him in any offers for garland or Boeser.

There was word that hextall is trying to throw Pettersson or kapanen in every deal and that Canucks had no appetite for that.

I do what I want Pettersson for Hughes

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Look those who think the Pens can sign all three comes down to money. Letang is not taking a discount here. He can command big money. Rust is a 7 million AAV RW in the open market. Malkin isn't signing for 7 million. So yes moving Petts or Dumo or Zucker or Kap is something they can do to handle signing all three. I posted a scenario that gives the Pens some wiggle room and hedge Rust leaving with a very good young RW in Garland. Dumo is a fan favorite and has been a great D man. But not now. You think he is not replaceable in his play presently? So if Letang is 9 million, Rust is 7 million and Malkin is 9 million as max AAV, that doesn't leave room next year or years after for moves. Hextall already said the 3 star players have to give the Pens a discount to stay here. Truthfully I sign Letang, you have Garland and Rust walks. Malkin who knows.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad