GDT: Devils VS Jackets 7:00

Ice9

Jun 25, 2016
In the woods
Too many...its probably the right approach but you need better hockey folks to make the decisions and not a bunch of shoemakers.

Ice9

Jun 25, 2016
In the woods
Fear is although you have a good corps of youngsters they aren't gonna stick around in an unstable organization. Ownership has to make a few decisions about their hockey ops guys.

Reactions: Doggy and VABUCK

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
Fear is although you have a good corps of youngsters they aren't gonna stick around in an unstable organization. Ownership has to make a few decisions about their hockey ops guys.
Wash, rinse, repeat……..

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
My fear is we will stagnate youngsters to help vets. Let Johnson-Fantilli continue to grow. Its a good combo on paper and on the ice so far

Reactions: MoeBartoli

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Fantilli’s line just isn’t clicking.I like Danforth a lot but Vincent needs to switch him out - maybe with Tex - and give it a try before ditching the line. SteveO said maybe switch Sillinger and Fantilli and that may be the way to go.

Switching Sillinger and Fantilli would reunite KJ - Fantilli - Bemstrom, which would be awesome. My memory is that they had two awesome games and then half a bad one before they were broken up.

Alternatively we could put KJ with Gaudreau and Fantilli. I think part of the rationale with Danforth there is that they need help with faceoffs, but I hear Fantilli has been winning more there lately.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

Seedtype

Aug 16, 2009
Ohio?!?!
Anyways, I'm done with Bally Sports. I hope we'll see another streaming provider in the not too distance future.

I'll be keeping on eye on the scoreboard and any news. You guys try to have a good season. Laters.

Reactions: joybang

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Switching Sillinger and Fantilli would reunite KJ - Fantilli - Bemstrom, which would be awesome. My memory is that they had two awesome games and then half a bad one before they were broken up.

Alternatively we could put KJ with Gaudreau and Fantilli. I think part of the rationale with Danforth there is that they need help with faceoffs, but I hear Fantilli has been winning more there lately.
1/6 for Fantilli tonight and 6/7 for Danforth.

Id stop worrying about the vets and worry about the future. I wouldnt force Johnson and Gaudreau again, they are similar and Johnson is actually better right now. Atleast give the Russian line another line that can support them with Laine being out.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Anyways, I'm done with Bally Sports. I hope we'll see another streaming provider in the not too distance future.

I'll be keeping on eye on the scoreboard and any news. You guys try to have a good season. Laters.
its the internet. Use onhockey like many of us. Good for junior and international too

Napoli

Oct 4, 2023
This team is so far from competing, they need an entirely new d corps and most importantly a new GM

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad