GDT: Devils VS Jackets 7:00

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Debating getting a cheap single ticket tonight and going. With everything going on with my grandmother dying and dealing with my mom, I need the break. But on the other hand, I really dislike the Devils.
I just listed my cheap seat up in the corner for 15 bucks on TM. As I share my love of hockey between NJ and Columbus , I upgraded to a cheap lower level near the ice. It tells me it's listed.

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Well not missing much as the Devils just got up 1-0 with Hughes getting all free in front of Tarasov. Well, maybe this is a better start than going up 5-0...

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
cross ice passes in your own zone, they always work out...

I wonder what the game plan was there. We don't do safe passes up the wall. All the support is coming up the middle. So Johnny has to make a play across his zone. Maybe someone was in the wrong spot there.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
I wonder what the game plan was there. We don't do safe passes up the wall. All the support is coming up the middle. So Johnny has to make a play across his zone. Maybe someone was in the wrong spot there.
That was the 2nd one by the team that failed to that point too. Only punished for it once so far. Common theme though that usually atleast waits until the 3rd to be an issue but our puck management has been horrible

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
I only watched the last 5 minutes. The Fantilli's line with Gaudreau and Danforth really playing that badly, or are the stats looking at a different game (not ironically)?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad