GDT: Devils VS Jackets 7:00

Seedtype

Aug 16, 2009
Ohio?!?!
BTW, anyone else watch Bally Sports on a web browser? All of a sudden in the last couple games it usually disconnects and I have to refresh everytime I try to mute.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
are we gonna get called every time a NJ player cant stay on his feet? Refs want to be noticed tonight. :laugh: he tried to lean into Z when he wasnt there. so stupid

Reactions: VABUCK

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Good vision and with excellent touch making for some nice passes. He’s actually a different (and better) player than I was expecting
Yeah hes almost turned into a skill guy. What I watched in Russia and the highlights was a big mean net front guy who would beat you up and then score on you. Here hes kind of waiting for someone to be the aggressor against him and and that has happened exactly 1 time. But thats fair, hes too valuable to us on the ice. Id like to see him physically punish people more but he seems to be focusing on being responsible which is fair in a new league. The 1 improvement I think he can make though is his shot. He can score in tight but I dont think hes a beat a goalie from any sort of distance kind of guy

Reactions: VT and Seedtype

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
Are we going to look for new partners for Johnny, or should he stay at least five full matches with Fantilli?

The Russian line is really great, what means self-confidence.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Fantilli’s line just isn’t clicking.I like Danforth a lot but Vincent needs to switch him out - maybe with Tex - and give it a try before ditching the line. SteveO said maybe switch Sillinger and Fantilli and that may be the way to go.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
I wanna give a shout out to Dylan Tyrer. I know I have been hard on him for his pipeline podcast but he is doing an A+ job calling the game on the radio for an ill BobbyMac.

VABUCK

Oct 31, 2014
Midlothian, VA
The only good that can come from tonight's game is that the organization finally realizes major changes need to be made.

Time to clean house.
Management is inept.

Ice9

Jun 25, 2016
In the woods
The only good that can come from tonight's game is that the organization finally realizes major changes need to be made.

Time to clean house.
Management is inept.
I dont know...they need between end of (CBJ) regular season and next season to get something right. Not sure I trust any decisions made on the fly without time to vet candidates. Not thrilled with going to interim coaching and not thrilled with whats transpired. Ugly...

VABUCK

Oct 31, 2014
Midlothian, VA
They did ? How do you know ?
They did WHAT???

I dont know...they need between end of (CBJ) regular season and next season to get something right. Not sure I trust any decisions made on the fly without time to vet candidates. Not thrilled with going to interim coaching and not thrilled with whats transpired. Ugly...
How many years have we heard this?

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
Not sure that self awareness is the strength of this organ eye zation or ownership……

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $6,151.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00