Prospect Info: Devils picking 4th Overall.

Who do the Devils pick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goomba

Mario is a Devils fan
May 7, 2021
Between Seattle and Anaheim you would have to think one of them takes a forward
Beniers is a perfect player if Power is taken; center, American, and high end potential with electrifying skating

but I think Buffalo shocks and takes Beniers and Seattle takes Power

Goomba

Mario is a Devils fan
May 7, 2021
I am so very torn between Clarke and Hughes.
Its interesting

Luke is obv Jacks brother, but Jack is also friendly with the Graeme's and so its not like he would feel if it were a forward over Luke, plus the RH shot

If ownership even says as much as a word to Fitzgerald about the draft though, itll be 'take Luke Hughes'

Captain3rdLine

Sep 24, 2020
Seattle definitely takes Beniers if he is there. High end centers are hard to find.
I think they will but it wouldn’t surprise me if they didn’t. I’m personally not completely sold on his offensive upside. I like how he’s plays the game as well as his speed I just have a hard time seeing him being a big point producer in the NHL.

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
I think Buffalo shocks and takes Beniers 1 and Seattle takes the only true NHL ready guy 2 in Power
I agree as well, either way if that plays out like that then we will have a pick of Clarke or Hughes which is a good thing

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
Its interesting

Luke is obv Jacks brother, but Jack is also friendly with the Graeme's and so its not like he would feel if it were a forward over Luke, plus the RH shot

If ownership even says as much as a word to Fitzgerald about the draft though, itll be 'take Luke Hughes'

There is a difference between friends and brothers. All things being equal, you take the player that will help you also secure your franchise center beyond his UFA eligibility.

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
IF we wanted to what do you think we'd have to give up to trade picks with the Ducks?

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I do expect a lot of mocks having us taking Luke solely because writers are lazy and having the team with his sibling makes writing that little byline easy.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I don't care which defenseman we take as long as it's a defenseman. And I think I want Luke right now.

That said, if this organization made a #4 overall decision with Jack in mind we're a bigger clown show than I even think we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad