Devils 2017-18 team discussion (player news and notes) II - Let's Overreact

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
Lappin earned a callup and honestly it is just a spot callup. No reason to jerk JQ around for only two games.

Yeah, I'd much prefer JQ's call-up be the one that lands him in New Jersey on a semi-permanent basis.

It's pretty clear Lappin is here for the duration of our Mojo/Palms/Hall-less skid. He earned it, and now it's up to JQ to fill in for him down in Binghamton... a test by itself.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Btw Cory may start back to back this weekend and a little nugget for the criticism of him not starting back to back last weekend

Reactions: glenwo2

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
As per a Tweet from Deb yesterday, he will miss tonight and tomorrow but can come off for the game Monday vs the Ducks. If he's not even skating yet, I doubt he'll play Monday.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
As per a Tweet from Deb yesterday, he will miss tonight and tomorrow but can come off for the game Monday vs the Ducks. If he's not even skating yet, I doubt he'll play Monday.
Guy just cannot catch a break. It looked like he finally found his game as well, he was flying out there.

None Shall Pass

Dano moisturizes
Jul 7, 2007
Brooklyn
I always wanted Tedenby to succeed. He was such a goofy guy.

Lemaire's grumpy old guy approach with him during that season was pretty much constantly cracking me up for some reason.

I remember one game specifically where Tedenby skipped morning skate, and Lemaire said something about it to the press, then Teddy had two goals that game, and Lemaire was just Lemairing about it afterwards.

Scorcho

Twitter @AmateurAdult11
Apr 16, 2010
Space
I always wanted Tedenby to succeed. He was such a goofy guy.

Lemaire's grumpy old guy approach with him during that season was pretty much constantly cracking me up for some reason.

I remember one game specifically where Tedenby skipped morning skate, and Lemaire said something about it to the press, then Teddy had two goals that game, and Lemaire was just Lemairing about it afterwards.

I too wanted tedenby to succeed...that smile...

I'm just glad I didn't pull the trigger on that jersey...

Scorcho

Twitter @AmateurAdult11
Apr 16, 2010
Space
It does suck. But Amanda really needs to try to stop taking it as personal, it is such common place on the internet and twitter in general. Though I know she has anxiety issues and such... so that is easier said than done.

Yeah no. Amanda is not at fault here, f*** that victim blaming bullshit. People just shouldn't be twats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Augsburg vs VfB Stuttgart
    Augsburg vs VfB Stuttgart
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $16,000.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Frosinone vs Inter Milan
    Frosinone vs Inter Milan