Kings News: Development Camp 2021 Thread.......

Schrute farms

LA Kings: new GM wanted -- inquire within
Jul 7, 2020
BTW i can't believe Fagemo is still only 21. Probably just me, but i feel like he's been around a while now and is older. Same with Kupari. I forget since we have a bunch of new young guys....that both these guys (& some others) are still growing as players and preferably too young to be thrown into the big leagues (w/ rare exceptions).

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
What did you think of Chromiak @LT Dan? He seems to be making a very favorable impression in camp.
Hell of a shot.

He didn't stand out to be as much as

1- Kupari- probably all around best player there
2- Pinelli- dynamic AF
3) Clarke- Smart- great vision.
4) Spence- so underrated
5) Madden- also super smart.

Based on what I saw, I was more impressed by Fagemo than Chromiak. More completely player , but Chromiak was a great finisher

Last edited:

BringTheReign

Jul 3, 2008
San Diego
Praise be @LT Dan for all the updates! :bow:

Pinelli can't be that good, look at all those teams that passed on him just like Kaliyev! :sarcasm:

I'm also stoked to hear Kupari looks great again. We were lucky enough to be at the Avs game when he scored his first NHL goal at the end of last season. It would be huge if he made the big club and added some scoring punch.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Praise be @LT Dan for all the updates! :bow:

Pinelli can't be that good, look at all those teams that passed on him just like Kaliyev! :sarcasm:

I'm also stoked to hear Kupari looks great again. We were lucky enough to be at the Avs game when he scored his first NHL goal at the end of last season. It would be huge if he made the big club and added some scoring punch.
Thanks, but I feel any of us would have done the same thing

The line blender was in full effect. Pinelli played wing and center. Was very good on both.
Madden mostly played wing.
I only saw Kupari at C

Neither Lee or Sodergram overly impressed me. I am sure that it being a scrimmage was a factor but neither used their size effectively , IMO

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad