Kings News: Development Camp 2021 Thread.......

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Praise be @LT Dan for all the updates! :bow:

Pinelli can't be that good, look at all those teams that passed on him just like Kaliyev! :sarcasm:

I'm also stoked to hear Kupari looks great again. We were lucky enough to be at the Avs game when he scored his first NHL goal at the end of last season. It would be huge if he made the big club and added some scoring punch.
@LT Dan, please accept this token of our appreciation on the behalf of a grateful Kings nation.

army-distinguished-service-anodized-medal-f006a.jpg

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Can't believe the Kings organization is not broadcasting these D camp games for us fans. C'mon Luc is it too much to ask! I've seen D camp games from the Hawks, Wings Dayum!!!:mad:

Reactions: andys

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
They changed goalies every 5 minutes

IIRC, Parik gave up 1 or 2 and invite goalie got shelled. Especially high glove side

Thanks for all the updates wish I was able to go this year would have been nice. Was there a full house? I was there at D Camp 2019 and it was packed.

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Deano sold the franchise's soul for 2014, it was a deal with the devil, I tell you!
Deano got rid of 1st rounders like soiled underwear! Kind of harkens back to the earlier times when the Kings didn't have a first rounder in '70,'71,'72,'73,'74,drafted Tim Young and traded him because the Kings just signed Marcel Dionne(FA)and Young didn't want to play 3-4-5 fiddle! Traded the '76,'77,'78 and Jay Wells was our top pick in 1979! J S Cristos it was tough being a Kings fan though it was fun when they were turning the corner and winning,but when they started to become doormats it was bloody depressing especially when the top picks were traded away with no hope in sight

Reactions: Kings Rule

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Deano got rid of 1st rounders like soiled underwear! Kind of harkens back to the earlier times when the Kings didn't have a first rounder in '70,'71,'72,'73,'74,drafted Tim Young and traded him because the Kings just signed Marcel Dionne(FA)and Young didn't want to play 3-4-5 fiddle! Traded the '76,'77,'78 and Jay Wells was our top pick in 1979! J S Cristos it was tough being a Kings fan though it was fun when they were turning the corner and winning,but when they started to become doormats it was bloody depressing especially when the top picks were traded away with no hope in sight
Yeah, except for the Kings winning that big silver thingy twice, what Lombardi did reminds me exactly of earlier times.

In the earlier days the Kings traded picks for magic beans. Lombardi traded them for the guys like Carter and Gaborik.

Last edited:

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
Impressive Spence-love.......

Walker on the trade block?

Not even close.

All the D prospects have at least 2-3 years of development. Brandt is one of the only D that will leap frog the rest. Clague is the only one knocking on the door.

Walker and Roy nearly raided our D cupboard.

As @LT Dan mentioned, Spence is super small and like how every prospect mentions every year, there is a huge difference between playing in the younger leagues and the AHL/NHL, especially in terms of size and physicalness.

Reactions: kinghock

Peter James Bond III

CHROMIAK COMETH
Jul 8, 2020

Imposter Alert! I knew I should have registered IV. Is V still available?

Coming clean: Peter James Bond was my original and goes back over a decade. I was stuck in Florida a few months on biz in 2015 and my laptop died. And I tried to
recover the account and it was an old yahoo email that was so old, I never used it and could not recover my password. SO, PJB II was created: 2,469 posts.

Last July, I could not get back on PJB II, so created III. 401 posts. However, I have 3 desktops (home and 2 at work) and one was still logged onto to PJB II !!
So I can post as PJB II at work and PJB III on my home desktop or ipad. So, II and III had their first exchange. LOL.
As far as PJB IV, it's not me. I am mildly amused...but disturbed, if PJB IV makes me a mockery or some such. Or make me a huge Austin Wagner fan...
or something even worse.

SB Cash:
$ 100,000

Maynard

Veteran of Forum Wars
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2003
Orange County

Coming clean: Peter James Bond was my original and goes back over a decade. I was stuck in Florida a few months on biz in 2015 and my laptop died. And I tried to
recover the account and it was an old yahoo email that was so old, I never used it and could not recover my password. SO, PJB II was created: 2,469 posts.

Last July, I could not get back on PJB II, so created III. 401 posts. However, I have 3 desktops (home and 2 at work) and one was still logged onto to PJB II !!
So I can post as PJB II at work and PJB III on my home desktop or ipad. So, II and III had their first exchange. LOL.
As far as PJB IV, it's not me. I am mildly amused...but disturbed, if PJB IV makes me a mockery or some such. Or make me a huge Austin Wagner fan...
or something even worse.

SB Cash:
$ 100,000
Riveting.

No Name The Nameless

Feb 15, 2019
Tornado Alley
An admin came in discord and said he'd merge my multiple accounts. I'm just too lazy to click and type..... apparently.

or something even worse.

SB Cash:
$ 100,000

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad