GDT: Detroit at Nashville, 8 p.m.

Red Stanley

Apr 25, 2015
USA
Serves them right for that dive. I'm sure we'll lose tomorrow and then Nashville will pound us at home, so it's OK.

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
Bull****. Daley is a necessary piece, especially if/when Kronwall finally wears out.

You can't stack a team with just young guys if you ever want to win, and Trevor Daley is hardly a liability - on the ice, or against the cap.

Edit: If anything, I'd rather have Witkowski than DeKeyser, and I was pretty high on DK when he came in.

He's an offensive d-man that has lost his offense. Both the eye test and his stats say he's not a guy you want out in a shutdown role. To give you an idea, he has a worst ppg, Corsi and Fenwick than DD.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Blame Bertuzzi. He's proving to be a major liability in the "taking stupid penalties" department. Took 2 more stupid penalties this game. Just bench this dip **** again, please.

he took a good penalty taking subban (their best player) out for two minutes with him. He never took another penalty. We had too many men on the ice at one point so blash sent bertuzzi in to serve it because he doesn't PK.

Redder Winger

May 4, 2017
he took a good penalty taking subban (their best player) out for two minutes with him. He never took another penalty. We had too many men on the ice at one point so blash sent bertuzzi in to serve it because he doesn't PK.

Wasn't it Bertuzzi lollygagging on the change?

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl

Bullshit. It was a stupid penatly that we got very, very lucky on. It was a mirror slash that he took a major against the Islanders that cost us the game... and he sat out next game for. It was the same damn play except refs called NSH for this time as well as Bert. He didn't learn shit!

And he took a stupid penalty on the too many men.

How blind the homers are on this board!

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Not sure if you honestly believe Bert was responsible for the too many men lol. Was Bert even involved with the play? He was probably on the bench. AA Is the one who touched it too soon.

OK genius, explain to me how Bert took two bad penalties yet only ended up with 2 PIM

Last edited:
Reactions: The Zetterberg Era

Redder Winger

May 4, 2017
Not sure if you honestly believe Bert was responsible for the too many men lol. Was Bert even involved with the play? He was probably on the bench. AA Is the one who touched it too soon.

OK genius, explain to me how Bert took two bad penalties yet only ended up with 2 PIM

AA is about to go over the blueline. It's a timing play. you can't hold up.
SOmeone needs to haul their ass and get over the boards

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad