GDT: Detroit at Nashville, 8 p.m.

DInTheB

Jul 27, 2006
So cutstance was wrong about Green? Thought he was OK

Green sitting out doesn’t mean Custance was wrong in saying Green is ok. This is probably Detroit deciding not to risk its best asset if he isn’t 100 percent.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
DWRCGo1WsAAvL1Y.jpg
I like to see Tatar and Mantha switch , but what do i know ? Mantha needs to be with Larkin and i like to see Bert with them

Last edited:

Redder Winger

May 4, 2017
Green sitting out doesn’t mean Custance was wrong in saying Green is ok. This is probably Detroit deciding not to risk its best asset if he isn’t 100 percent.

Well, it probably wasn't a stinger, as Custance reported. Most stingers last a few minutes.

Grimm

Jul 21, 2017
5 million dollar Danny on the third pair. I can't stand watching him or Kronwall play anymore

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
5 million dollar Danny on the third pair. I can't stand watching him or Kronwall play anymore

I think it is worse that Kronwall isn't a ton worse than all these guys. We know why he isn't good anymore. Fairly disappointing is that the rest of the group can't massively out-perform somebody who is that banged up.

Reactions: Winger98

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
With them not being in the playoff hunt, and Green being their best trade chip, I think resting him tonight would be a good idea.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Well we'll see what we can do Greenless. Not high on winning this one. Sens won today. That's good.

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
Rather have Witkowski on the team than Daley. His contract is exactly what's wrong with this team; spending cap space on past the prime vets, with NTCs to make them even worse.

RedMenace

Jul 24, 2006
www.ShattenkirksKrakenshirt.net
Rather have Witkowski on the team than Daley. His contract is exactly what's wrong with this team; spending cap space on past the prime vets, with NTCs to make them even worse.

Bullshit. Daley is a necessary piece, especially if/when Kronwall finally wears out.

You can't stack a team with just young guys if you ever want to win, and Trevor Daley is hardly a liability - on the ice, or against the cap.

Edit: If anything, I'd rather have Witkowski than DeKeyser, and I was pretty high on DK when he came in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad