GDT: Detroit at Nashville, 8 p.m.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Saros* looking pretty soft. Wings playing pretty good though.

I want one of those dad jackets.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
This game is goin like the Islanders game. 2-0 isn't anything for this team. It's fun to score though.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Damn Daley shooting the puck? Guess he has to play Green's role.
Nice period regardless.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
So when is Larkin gonna get in double digits in goals? Anybody? His goalscoring is kinda concerning me.

RedMenace

Jul 24, 2006
www.ShattenkirksKrakenshirt.net
So when is Larkin gonna get in double digits in goals? Anybody? His goalscoring is kinda concerning me.

He'll get it this season, and his game will round out in time.

He's no McDavid, but he's learning the right way to play for the long haul.

Witkowski's playing big boy hockey tonight.

He always plays "big boy hockey," he just doesn't get enough time... :naughty:

Redder Winger

May 4, 2017
Witkowski sucks.
Scores a nice goal on a fluke line change. But he's been walked twice now this game.

RedMenace

Jul 24, 2006
Witkowski sucks.
Scores a nice goal on a fluke line change. But he's been walked twice now this game.

Yeah man/woman/other, you tell us all what's up.

Tell us that being happy for a guy scoring his first NHL goal is meaningless in the long-term. Tell us how to cheer for a team we may love or a player we may like.

You sure let us know how to be a Redder Winger, thanks mate.

Reactions: TheMule93

Redder Winger

May 4, 2017
Yeah man/woman/other, you tell us all what's up.

Tell us that being happy for a guy scoring his first NHL goal is meaningless in the long-term. Tell us how to cheer for a team we may love or a player we may like.

You sure let us know how to be a Redder Winger, thanks mate.

Great, be happy for him. I'm glad he got his first goal.

But I also see Blashill making decisions based on where a guy played his minor league hockey.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
If we somehow manage to keep this 2-0 lead in this game I'll eat my underwear right out my hamper.

RedMenace

Jul 24, 2006
Great, be happy for him. I'm glad he got his first goal.

But I also see Blashill making decisions based on where a guy played his minor league hockey.

I see Blashill being Blashill, which is to say "Whatever, man." This season is over, whether or not the team publicly acknowledges it, and Witkowski hasn't played yet on the Fathers' trip. Booth got a game, Witkowski gets a game. Ouellet just got married, he's got other shit to worry about.

Blashill is not long for this team. Ouellet is not long for this team. Witkowski is the player most of us thought he was. I don't know who or what you were expecting.

Don't shit on a guy just because you think he's a waste of space; he's made it infinitely farther in the NHL than you did.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad