Rumor: Deal for Kruger/Shaw & Bickell to EDM?

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Interesting

Oh look here ,, Its not Stanley's fault its Mcd fault according to you

Bickell is Stanley's mistake and has cost us dearly. But as usual anytime something goes wrong in Bowman era its not his fault its either Q or McD fault

Bickell + Sharp + Saad + Countless others are 100% on Stanley. Unless of course your saying he is a puppet which is a further damning indictment on him

Is Stanley a puppet who is incapable of acting on his own?

You don't comprehend things very well do you?

Stating 1 situation that has actually reporting behind it (unlike anything you post) does not mean that it is every situation.

I will put as simple as I can for you because you seem to be struggling here.

Stan is at fault for Bickell but McD forced his hand when he mandated that they had to keep Bickell. Stan should have stood his ground and not signed Bickell but he didn't. Who is at Fault? 50% Stan and 50% McD.

You need to stop making stuff up and actually and try an present facts or even reports because it will help you from getting absolutely dismantled.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
It happened because Stanley painted himself into corner and he has done it again this summer

We will continue to bleed quality assets for years because Stanley continues to make horrific mistakes

Well if we did it your way we would have traded Sharp earlier and been sellers at the deadline. Guess we don't get a cup then. Not that it seems to matter to you.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
You don't comprehend things very well do you?

Stating 1 situation that has actually reporting behind it (unlike anything you post) does not mean that it is every situation.

I will put as simple as I can for you because you seem to be struggling here.

Stan is at fault for Bickell but McD forced his hand when he mandated that they had to keep Bickell. Stan should have stood his ground and not signed Bickell but he didn't. Who is at Fault? 50% Stan and 50% McD.

You need to stop making stuff up and actually and try an present facts or even reports because it will help you from getting absolutely dismantled.

Oh what BS ,, Stan said from end of playoffs he wanted Bickell back and he did just that

Your claims are just laughable

Stanley screwed the pooch on Bickell and just because you want to pretend he was poor victim doesn't make it so

But again no surprise. I am sure by this time next year you will say Mcd dictated that Sharp/Johns should be given away or that Saad be traded for crappy package he got and that all the draft shortcomings of Stanley are Mcd fault!

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
You just once again provided strong argument against Stanley

He has won with team core built by other GM's

No where in what anyone said did this happen. We pointed out mistakes sure but you seem to "forget" about all of the positives he has done (there are far more pluses than minuses).

This is how you logic. You should try it sometime.

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
You just once again provided strong argument against Stanley

He has won with team core built by other GM's

If you're talking to me, having those players drafted not by Stan is not a knock against him, lol.
Yeah, he walked into a good situation core-wise but he is responsible for the depth players that have won us cups.

Hey, he signed your beloved Rozy. Smile once in awhile, man. You'll live longer

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Oh what BS ,, Stan said from end of playoffs he wanted Bickell back and he did just that

Stanley screwed the pooch on Bickell and just because you want to pretend he was poor victim doesn't make it so

But again no surprise. I am sure by this time next year you will say Mcd dictated that Sharp/Johns should be given away or that Saad be traded for crappy package he got and that all the draft shortcomings of Stanley are Mcd fault!

It has been ****ing reported, dude! You can't just deny facts :laugh::laugh::laugh:

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN

My claims? I am stating reported facts while you make up conspiracy theories.

Pretend he was a victim? What language do I need to put it in so that you can read and COMPREHEND what all of us are saying. Blame is 50/50 in the Bickell situation with Stan and McD. No bullying or any of the other deflecting you are trying to use.

The package for Saad was more than ok. He got a 2C and top prospect (who was turned into Ladd) for Saad and Paliota (who you know nothing about and didn't when we traded him). This is a good hockey trade.

Draft shortcomings? I already **** on you for this and you had NOTHING. You lost that argument pretty bad so you might want to avoid that but if you want I can continue to make you look uniformed.

I place blame with people who deserve it and in my time here I have been pretty much maintained a logical approach on all topic (even TT who I am a staunch believer that will end up being a stud but I still admit when he plays like ****).

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
BWC..who do you want as GM? Name someone.

He doesn't know any GMs other than the Hawks former GMs and current GMs.

They are harder to find BUT you could start with the scouting director in Toronto as someone the Hawks should try and add to their staff.

Also my list of potential Q replacements are: Benoit Groulx, John Hynes, Philippe Boucher (I think he ends up in MTL), John Stevens (souring a bit on him), Dale Hunter (he has shown in London he can handle stars but I am not sure he is a fit)

Bolded are my favorites.

halcyon

Jun 23, 2015

What is going on in here haha.

Your username is surprisingly positive for such a negative person.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
BWC..who do you want as GM? Name someone.

Julien Brisebois (TB assistant GM)

Been instrumental in successful drafting and has helped Yzerman build up the TB Lightning organization

It has been ****ing reported, dude! You can't just deny facts :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Care to source legit non biased reporting? Hawks beat writers if they are one's pushing nonsense have a long and at times strained relationship with Mcd so there credibility is lacking

My claims? I am stating reported facts while you make up conspiracy theories.

Pretend he was a victim? What language do I need to put it in so that you can read and COMPREHEND what all of us are saying. Blame is 50/50 in the Bickell situation with Stan and McD. No bullying or any of the other deflecting you are trying to use.

The package for Saad was more than ok. He got a 2C and top prospect (who was turned into Ladd) for Saad and Paliota (who you know nothing about and didn't when we traded him). This is a good hockey trade.

Draft shortcomings? I already **** on you for this and you had NOTHING. You lost that argument pretty bad so you might want to avoid that but if you want I can continue to make you look uniformed.

I place blame with people who deserve it and in my time here I have been pretty much maintained a logical approach on all topic (even TT who I am a staunch believer that will end up being a stud but I still admit when he plays like ****).

Provide unbiased sources for your claims ,, Go right ahead

50/50 nonsense is just that

Either Stan is a puppet and thus is more then deserving of being fired or he is inept and worthy of being fired. Blame is 100% on Stanley for the joke that is Bickell contract

And no the Saad trade is not good trade or quality trade. Hawks gave up a young star LW for a 3rd line C who is nothing special all while giving away Paliotta in process. It was rotten trade moment it happened and will haunt organization for longtime.

Stan's trading , drafting and FA history is a miserable collection of failure overall

Your refusal to put blame were it belongs (On Bowman) instead of constantly blaming our HOF coach and Team President for Stanley's shortcomings is issue

He doesn't know any GMs other than the Hawks former GMs and current GMs.

They are harder to find BUT you could start with the scouting director in Toronto as someone the Hawks should try and add to their staff.

Also my list of potential Q replacements are: Benoit Groulx, John Hynes, Philippe Boucher (I think he ends up in MTL), John Stevens (souring a bit on him), Dale Hunter (he has shown in London he can handle stars but I am not sure he is a fit)

Bolded are my favorites.

Not one of those coaches is even worthy of being an assistant to Q let alone replacing him

Stevens and Hunter were both failures at NHL level with Hunter showing himself unable to work with stars in DC (Its easier to bully kids around then grown men)

Also anyone who would advocate for a POS like Hunter to be a part of Hawks organization really has no credibility. Hunter should have been banned for life from NHL for what he did to Turgeon among others

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Getting back to original reason for this thread

No team is taking Stanley's mistakes off our hands without him paying up

How much will it cost? Shaw + Pokka? Maybe Shaw + Hartman? Another offseason of Hawks depleting current depth and future to try and fix a Stanley mistake

Fortyfives

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2011
Can we give this nonsense a rest? This page was two pages of actually relevant posts on trading Kruger as well as Shaw and for the last four pages been a train wreck about if the GM is awful or not.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Sorry but you cant discuss giving away Shaw and trading bad contracts like Kruger's and finding taker for disgusting Bickell contract without talking about GM who put us in this mess

A GM who also is coming off one of the worst seasons a GM in Chicago has had in a longtime. Literally every move after June 15th , 2015 was awful

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Wandering Oilers fan saying our cap situation isn't so good that we can take roughly 7 million bucks in bottom 6 forwards back without shipping money back.

Why don't you just buy Bickell out?

Fortyfives

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2011
Sorry but you cant discuss giving away Shaw and trading bad contracts like Kruger's and finding taker for disgusting Bickell contract without talking about GM who put us in this mess

A GM who also is coming off one of the worst seasons a GM in Chicago has had in a longtime. Literally every move after June 15th , 2015 was awful

All the moves since June 15th 2015 have been terrific.

- Acquired cap space
- Acquired cap space
- Acquired cap space
- Acquired cap space
- Acquired cap space

All moves awesome! :yo:

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
Julien Brisebois (TB assistant GM)

Been instrumental in successful drafting and has helped Yzerman build up the TB Lightning organization

Lmao complaining about bad contracts than pining for a guy who is giving Matt Carle and Jason Garrison over $10 million a year for the next 3 years

slappipappi

Jul 22, 2010
And no the Saad trade is not good trade or quality trade. Hawks gave up a young star LW for a 3rd line C who is nothing special .....

FWIW, Patrick Kane, the MVP of the league, and Artimi Panarim, the Rookie of the Year, disagree with that statement.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad