Confirmed with Link: David Quinn - New Rangers Coach (Officially official on 5/23)

How does your feels-o-meter rate this signing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
That was one of the most low energy coach introductions I’ve ever seen.

Yikes.

And how did Chris All About the Weekend Drury becomes the number 3 guy in the organization. He did that as quietly as he played wearing the C for us.

That did not feel like a special day at all. I Expected charisma and what we got was more of a “well I’m here now I guess” vibe. Gorton looked like he could careless as well.

I’m very hot and cold on Gorton. I think he’s made some really strong moves but at same time I think he’s failed miserably at times in others. Including not firing AV prior to this year along with almost all of his moves in his first summer as GM.

He’s got as much to prove as Quinn as far as I’m concerned.
If a presser gets to you then you need to take a breather, it’s getting to you my man. Season doesn’t start for 4 and a half months., there’ll be plenty of real reasons to bitch soon enough lol

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Is this more what you were hoping for?

giphy.gif

This is going to be a long summer.

Last edited:

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
I like how Drury is pretty much widely respected by everyone, everywhere he played, by everyone in the business, but one comment he made long ago makes Rangers fans think he's a piece of shit and terrible leader despite an overall body of work in his career that suggests otherwise.

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
The real question is, if we play Boston in the playoffs can we trust Gorton, Drury and Quinn not to run out on the ice and throw the puck in our own goal?

And then they rip off their NYR clip on ties to reveal NWO themed Bruins ties while Jack Edwards screams “they’re the third man!” Meanwhile Sam Rosen rants career of a lifetime down the drain about Gorton.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
And then they rip off their NYR clip on ties to reveal NWO themed Bruins ties while Jack Edwards screams “they’re the third man!” Meanwhile Sam Rosen rants career of a lifetime down the drain about Gorton.

MSG Curtain Call: Rick Nash (Nash, get it?), Spooner, Holden, Belesky, O'Gara, Marchand, and Kreider all hug each other after the game.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011

Yikes.

And how did Chris All About the Weekend Drury becomes the number 3 guy in the organization. He did that as quietly as he played wearing the C for us.

That did not feel like a special day at all. I Expected charisma and what we got was more of a “well I’m here now I guess” vibe. Gorton looked like he could careless as well.

I’m very hot and cold on Gorton. I think he’s made some really strong moves but at same time I think he’s failed miserably at times in others. Including not firing AV prior to this year along with almost all of his moves in his first summer as GM.

He’s got as much to prove as Quinn as far as I’m concerned.

Confirmation bias.

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
Why does EVERY thread have to become unreadable BS?!?!

I don’t have time to listen to EVERY interview & news conf...

So... I come in here to hear what was said and immediately leave shaking my head in shame.

Most of us have little patience and are irrational, over reactionary and insipid.

At the same time, most of us also hate reading when other people are being irrational over reactionary or insipid.

Chaos ensues.

Kidding aside, I wish people would just discuss things honestly. This place would be infinitely improved if people knew HOW to present conflicting ideas in an honest, open minded way

Reactions: Riche16

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Can someone explain to me why everyone is making a big deal about the "uhhhh" when Gorton said 10 times more and way more blatantly? I understand it's a joke but I don't get it, it wasn't that bad, especially compared to Gorton.

pld459666

Feb 27, 2002
Danbury, CT
I like how Drury is pretty much widely respected by everyone, everywhere he played, by everyone in the business, but one comment he made long ago makes Rangers fans think he's a piece of **** and terrible leader despite an overall body of work in his career that suggests otherwise.

Now you're getting it.

Reactions: haveandare
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad