Post-Game Talk: Dast Axel Jonsson Djallby and Dabulous Martin Dehervary take on the Anaheim Ducks 10:07 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
On a 4 game win streak you don’t change the lineup. if they lose tonight, I could see Pilon getting in. If they win, keep rolling the guys winning. That is what we have done on defense and why Cholowski hasn’t played. No reason to insert him while the dee is playing so well.
D pairs are different since its exactly that, a pair and those pairs have been together all year and have come to rely on each other. Switching out a 4th line RW won't hurt any winning streak

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
My point is, while we hate the cap hits of Schultz and Hags, they are good veteran players and you don’t move them when making a cup run. We can navigate the cap hit this year. Off-season is different. I’d love to see both of them gonzo.

traparatus

Oct 19, 2012
My point is, while we hate the cap hits of Schultz and Hags, they are good veteran players and you don’t move them when making a cup run. We can navigate the cap hit this year. Off-season is different. I’d love to see both of them gonzo.

Schultz is indeed a veteran player.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
I guess all that happened against the Ducks the last pre pandemic meeting.
That’s the game when Leipsic drilled a few guys on one shift and Stephenson scored during the brawl. Hathaway ended up spitting on Gudbranson and while spitting is a huge bitch move that should never happen, Gudbranson got a nice little cheap shot in right before and was the third man in.

If anyone ever asks why you love hockey just show them this video.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
That’s the game when Leipsic drilled a few guys on one shift and Stephenson scored during the brawl. Hathaway ended up spitting on Gudbranson and while spitting is a huge bitch move that should never happen, Gudbranson got a nice little cheap shot in right before and was the third man in.

Man forgot about this one!

Reactions: Neil Racki

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC

One of my all time favorite Joe B moments. "Oh gosh!!"

Reactions: Neil Racki

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Now you've jinxed it.
You need to go in the back yard and slaughter a goat or something before the game. Otherwise, whatever happens to Kuzy is all your fault

But Billy is so cute...

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad