Recalled/Assigned: Dano recalled, Gibbons put on waivers and sent to Springfield

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
Worst case, Dano is a bottom line sparkplug who can play wing or center and mixes the energy and speed of Mackenzie with the skill of Letestu.

Best case scenario is he is a top-6 undersized but energetic scoring forward a la Marchand.

Provided he doesn't have major attitude or injury issues, I think he is a fairly safe pick.

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
Love McGinley, hate Chelly (as a player, I'm sure he's a nice guy).

Word. Now, enough about soccer.

Hank Hill: Bobby, I didn't think I'd ever need to tell you this, but I would be a bad parent if I didn't. Soccer was invented by European ladies to keep them busy while their husbands did the cooking.

Xoggz22

Mar 4, 2002
Columbus, Ohio
I thought Dano looked pretty good against the flyers last night. He had a few opportunities I would have liked to see him do a little better with but overall he looked like a future NHL player. Good stick handling, strong on the puck, played hard...

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
I thought he looked solid last night and belonged on NHL ice. He plays with that "edge" that is needed to succeed in the NHL. I thought he looked much better than Wennberg who, unfortunately had one of his "what is going on here" sort of nights.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad