Player Discussion Dan Girardi Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Is that to a large degree, a small degree or a medium degree? Basically you're saying you agree with what you agree with any of those individuals on but you don't believe everything they say. I think we're all in that club---to a degree.:)

I've never really been much for agreeing wholeheartedly with anyone and that includes posters here. When I see all this agreement here on Girardi and a whole another kind of agreement amongst the hockey people there on Girardi--you guys are all right? and they're all wrong? and there's no such thing as a somewhere in between the extremes? Really?

Except all of those guys are biased because they have a good relationship with Girardi and are employed by MSG. They're not going to say anything negative about a good soldier that has played hard for the Rangers for a decade. Our only bias is that we want the team to win.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Hartnett: Girardi Is A Whipping Boy With Fans, But Rangers Know His Value
True Measure Of Veteran Defenseman's Worth Doesn't Come With Advanced Stats, But With The Eye Test

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/10/24/new-york-rangers-dan-girardi-nhl-standings/

It's amazing to me that someone who writes such idiotic garbage is writing about the Rangers and getting paid to do it.

All the grey area things Girardi does because he is completely inept at moving the puck out of his own end.

Good stuff, Hartnett. Incredible insight.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
It's amazing to me that someone who writes such idiotic garbage is writing about the Rangers and getting paid to do it.

All the grey area things Girardi does because he is completely inept at moving the puck out of his own end.

Good stuff, Hartnett. Incredible insight.

My favorite part is how nobody who talks about this grey area stuff can identify what it actually is.

It's just mystical "stuff" the exists somewhere and apparently wins games but we can't see it. It's like pixie dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad