Injury Report: Dan Boyle 10/15

hockfan1991

Jun 29, 2010
Everyone's on the road trip now, even Boyle and Torres. Team bonding?

Sharks will probably get their ***** kicked against the Bruins without Burns and Boyle but hopefully at least one of Boyle, Havlat, Burns will be back for the weekend.

Burns has already been ruled out for tomm?

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
http://us.rd.yahoo.com/sports/rss/n...-kronwall-suffers-another-195140597--nhl.html
Wings Kronwall game time decision after pre-game skate injury (puck to face)

Kronwall is playing tonight.

Well, he was a game time decision. :dunno:

Edit:
BrianHedger 4:21pm via TweetCaster for iOS
Kronwall took warmup for #RedWings ... waiting for official roster announcement to see if he plays, but I expect him to be in there.

SWhyno 4:28pm via TweetDeck
Kronwall in #RedWings lineup. Alfredsson starts along with Datsyuk and Zetterberg. #Sens

Decision made only ~5 minutes ago

hockfan1991

Jun 29, 2010
Well, he was a game time decision. :dunno:

Edit:
BrianHedger 4:21pm via TweetCaster for iOS
Kronwall took warmup for #RedWings ... waiting for official roster announcement to see if he plays, but I expect him to be in there.

SWhyno 4:28pm via TweetDeck
Kronwall in #RedWings lineup. Alfredsson starts along with Datsyuk and Zetterberg. #Sens

Decision made only ~5 minutes ago

Has burns been ruled out for tomm?

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
Perhaps they'll ease Boyler back into the line up. Maybe slot him next to JT and Hertl... hahahaha (just 'til Burnzy gets back)

:naughty:

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
David Pollak @PollakOnSharks
Dan Boyle paired with Larry Robinson, not that anybody thought Boyle would be in lineup for #SJSharks tonight.

I don't care that Robinson is retired, I bet that would still be one hell of a D pairing!

ChompChomp

Can't wait for Sharks hockey to return someday
Jan 8, 2007
El Paso, TX
PollakOnSharks 9:31pm via Web Dan Boyle will be joining #SJSharks in Boston. Not expecting to see him in lineup vs. Bruins, though.

Perhaps Montreal or Ottawa games are more realistic?

Assuming he's as healthy as skating now would suggest, I'm guessing he'd love to play in his hometown (Ottawa). Especially after this whole injury/injury scare.

Last edited:

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
PollakOnSharks 10:12am via Web #SJSharks Boyle on Lapierre: “He left a message. I think it’s been documented that I didn’t take the call. I’ll leave it at that for now.”

PollakOnSharks 10:13am via Web
#SJSharks Boyle on how he felt after getting back on the ice: “Good, I guess. I mean, obviously not great."

PollakOnSharks 10:14am via Web
No time frame for Boyle's return to #SJSharks lineup, but he'd like to see it happen on this road trip.

PollakOnSharks 10:16am via Web
#SJShark Boyle talked about having a concussion, then retreated saying he hasn't been officially told that's what he had.

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
Cassie Campbell ‏@CassieCampbell 5m
Dan Boyle skating this morning @hockeynight

Arrch

Apr 11, 2011
img8139.gif

Brent Burns

“”“Re-tooling on the fly”””
Feb 7, 2007
I want him to come back in like 2-3 months. CTE is nothing to mess with

Ad