FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Kane
Gnabry - Musiala - Sane
Pavlovic - Laimer
Mazraoui - Dier - de Ligt - Kimmich
Neuer​

With how well LeGo has been playing that seems significant, but Laimer's been great in the CL and Pavlovic has arguably been their best deeper midfielder when fit. Getting de Ligt back is huge if he's close enough to 100%.

Last edited:

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Kane
Gnabry - Musiala - Sane
Pavlovic - Laimer
Mazraoui - Dier - de Ligt - Kimmich
Neuer​

With how well LeGo has been playing that seems significant, but Laimer's been great in the CL and Pavlovic has arguably been their best deeper midfielder when fit. Getting de Ligt back is huge if he's close enough to 100%.
It seemed Tuchel wasn't happy with something Goretzka was doing/not doing in the first leg. Got subbed off at half-time didn't he? I remember seeing a tactical breakdown that showed the midfield went functionally from a double pivot with an advanced 4 (e.g. 4-2-3-1) to more a triangle with a forward 3 (e.g. 4-3-3) when Guerreiro got subbed in. Probably same thing he's going for here.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
It seemed Tuchel wasn't happy with something Goretzka was doing/not doing in the first leg. Got subbed off at half-time didn't he? I remember seeing a tactical breakdown that showed the midfield went functionally from a double pivot with an advanced 4 (e.g. 4-2-3-1) to more a triangle with a forward 3 (e.g. 4-3-3) when Guerreiro got subbed in. Probably same thing he's going for here.

I think I read something about Goretzka having the flu over the weekend.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
0 wins - 0 draws - 5 losses against BuLi clubs in the knockout stages :yo:
You do know that's not true, right?

So that dumbass ref still get regarded highly even though he sees there's a ball on the pitch and yet he lets Real play?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad