Damage to the Saddledome and flooding in Calgary

Mike Jones

Apr 12, 2007
Calgary
I read all of the stories about people helping out and feel like that guy at the end of the Ghostbusters movie standing on the ruined building and covered in Stay Puffed Marshmallow guts yelling "I LOVE THIS TOWN!"

(I wish I could do GIF's)

Bosnian Beast

Formerly Janko Unchained
Dec 30, 2010
Lethbridge, AB
I read all of the stories about people helping out and feel like that guy at the end of the Ghostbusters movie standing on the ruined building and covered in Stay Puffed Marshmallow guts yelling "I LOVE THIS TOWN!"

(I wish I could do GIF's)

Not a .gif, but here it is:

ghostbust.278f.gif

Beats By CoRD

Tommy Fresh
Jul 12, 2009
In The Studio
www.myflashstore.net
Our poor city is just falling apart. Any of you get caught in that traffic jam on Deerfoot? Man I had to go Glenmore to 52nd st, Barlow was shut down, then 52nd to McKnight to Deerfoot just to get to the airport. Took me 3 hours oh non-stop traffic. And I drive a standard.

Took Stoney trail back it wasn't bad at all.

Trae

Calgary
Our poor city is just falling apart. Any of you get caught in that traffic jam on Deerfoot? Man I had to go Glenmore to 52nd st, Barlow was shut down, then 52nd to McKnight to Deerfoot just to get to the airport. Took me 3 hours oh non-stop traffic. And I drive a standard.

Took Stoney trail back it wasn't bad at all.

Took me an hour to get to work. Typically a 25 minute drive, nothing outrageous but I missed that initial traffic jam, ended up getting off Deerfoot and taking Glnmore to Sarcee which was packed as well.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Situation is not good with the train. When I left work that call had just come in. Glad the crews on scene are still safe.

LukeD

On Fire
Apr 1, 2012
Nova Scotia
@CorbanKnight

Home, sweet home. My room is usually messy, but I left it in better shape than this... I think pic.twitter.com/alg7tyDN7T

BOIu04PCEAEcx_4.jpg

This must be his family's home in High River. Brutal. :(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad