Proposal: Dallas-Boston

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
Ok, to assume that JP is better then DK tells me you know nothing about the Bruins. You realize that Krejci had more point that Joe last year, you realize that Krejci add 12 point in 13 games to Joe 19 in 27 games. Better point per game, you realize that Krejci is two year younger then Joe and most important Krejci will re-signs with the Bruins for less then 7mil next year. You need to stop justifying your trade proposal and just carry on.
Nice breakdown , good job.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Overpayment. I’d really consider moving Bjork for Pavelski. Something Boston would regret in a few years but hopefully would get a couple of playoff runs with Pavelski

Wow how generous of you.

You'd move a guy in his mid 20's who's got 1 goal and 3 points in 24 games and gets healthy scratched for a proven commodity....

Montecristo

Jul 29, 2012
Ok, to assume that JP is better then DK tells me you know nothing about the Bruins. You realize that Krejci had more point that Joe last year, you realize that Krejci add 12 point in 13 games to Joe 19 in 27 games. Better point per game, you realize that Krejci is two year younger then Joe and most important Krejci will re-signs with the Bruins for less then 7mil next year. You need to stop justifying your trade proposal and just carry on.

what about this year?

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
That would be an obvious yes for the stars . A more realistic trade I think would be pavelski for a 1st and a conditional 2nd-3rd. How much cap would have to go back to Dallas ?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00