Prospect Info: Dalibor Dvorský, 10th, 2023

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
To watch the OHL games do you need Roku or Apple TV and also buy the package via the CHL? How bad is the camera view?
Watched the game Friday night and thought the camera/video quality was fine. The camera placement is lower in height due to the smaller rink, so the puck is blocked by the boards at times, but I didn’t have any trouble following the play.

PM if you’d like a less that official link to view OHL games…

Reactions: Fez Whatley

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
To watch the OHL games do you need Roku or Apple TV and also buy the package via the CHL? How bad is the camera view?
To add on to the answer already provided, they also have an app on Amazon's Fire TV devices. So you can use it on any Roku, AppleTV, or FireTV streaming boxes/sticks. They also have phone apps for both iPhone/Android and you can stream from any computer.

You do have to buy the package to have access to watch the games.

Reactions: Spektre

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes
Sudbury vs Guelph about to start. Gonna do my thoughts in this post again

Period 1:
First shift takes a high stick penalty whoops
Buchinger gets the secondary assist from quarterbacking the PP Guelph up 1-0
Decent shift after getting out of the box, moved the puck inside from the wall & gets a shot from just inside the hash marks.
Sudbury ties it off a quick rebound play off the rush. 1-1
Missed Musty on an open pass off the rush
Almost made a tic tac toe chance with Musty & Goyette, then gave the puck away from the corner with a blind pass

Period 2:
Musty scores off his own rebound from a feed from Goyette. Sudbury up 2-1, Dvorsky +1
Looks like Dvorsky got the secondary from the original breakout pass
Did his patented move of taking the puck through the NZ & taking a fairly harmless shot. I would really want to see him break that habit and start looking for a better option.
Sudbury on the PP, tried to do a backhanded feed to the middle but was just out of reach of his teammate.
Nice little steal at the top of the offensive zone, fed it to Musty down low who got a bad angle shot.
Next line gets a tip in from a point shot, then another off the rush. 4-1 Sudbury

Period 3:
Good bit of pressure from Dvorsky's line, Musty missed a shot off a Dvorsky feed wide and the play was stopped because the goalie lost his glove.
Sudbury picks up a rebound and puts it past the sliding sudbury goalie 4-2 sudbury
Dvorsky has a 2 on1 negated. Looked like he wanted to find Musty but time ran out on him.
Sudbury gets an empty netter 6-2 and that should do it.

Last edited:

CTrain10

Mar 23, 2023
Dalibor Dvorsky is the best player for the Sudbury wolves which is a good thing for you guys! Also tonight we’re wearing Sudbury Blueberry Bulldogs jerseys for any shoresy fans out there. They all get auctioned off and Dvorsky is going for the highest right now haha. He’s become popular fast here!

STL fan in MN

Aug 16, 2007
Dalibor Dvorsky is the best player for the Sudbury wolves which is a good thing for you guys! Also tonight we’re wearing Sudbury Blueberry Bulldogs jerseys for any shoresy fans out there. They all get auctioned off and Dvorsky is going for the highest right now haha. He’s become popular fast here!
Sweet! Nice looking jerseys too.
DASH
Although I’ll have to admit, if the Shoresy jersey signed by the entire cast stays within $100 of the Dvorsky one, I’d rather have the cast jersey. Nice the $ goes to charity.

Side question: is it true your town is is filled with an inordinate number of rockets?

CTrain10

Mar 23, 2023
Sweet! Nice looking jerseys too.
DASH
Although I’ll have to admit, if the Shoresy jersey signed by the entire cast stays within $100 of the Dvorsky one, I’d rather have the cast jersey. Nice the $ goes to charity.

Side question: is it true your town is is filled with an inordinate number of rockets?
I don’t think so? 😂 I could be wrong tho

kimzey59

Aug 16, 2003
Unless I'm reading the stat sheet wrong, Dvorsky is now #6 in the OHL in points per game.

It's great to see him dominating the League, but I'm a bit concerned that the competition level is too low for him. I really want to get him to the AHL ASAP.

Reactions: Mike Liut

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
Unless I'm reading the stat sheet wrong, Dvorsky is now #6 in the OHL in points per game.

It's great to see him dominating the League, but I'm a bit concerned that the competition level is too low for him. I really want to get him to the AHL ASAP.
Possibly. But after reviewing a lot of his goals, I would like to start seeing more that are dynamic efforts with the puck. He is a really good shooter and it’s good to be able to convert on passes, but I would like to see more plays he is driving. Being in a lower league allows you to develop skills that would be more difficult to achieve against stiffer competition.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
It’s 100% better that he’s dominating in juniors relative to being in an awful situation in Sweden.
Agreed. Much rather he play on the top line and PP and get all of the puck touches and responsibility that goes along with that over 5 minutes a night of checking duty. We want him to be a top six player and he can always go to the AHL next year to start developing against men. He’s still so young. He needs to be on the ice and touching the puck.

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the OHL and WHL on the same level and the WHL was good enough for Bedard so why are the wolves not good enough for Dvorsky?

PJJJP

Dec 2, 2021
Has anyone watched full games of him? If so how does he look overall outside of the highlights package?

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Has anyone watched full games of him? If so how does he look overall outside of the highlights package?
He looks good. Still hoping for that little bit extra on skating before he arrives in nhl, but he looks so skilled. He is learning to find quiet places to snipe too. Been strong on face offs. Works on both ends of ice. Is encouraging, as desired when he arrived.

Skala24

Apr 16, 2015
Slovakia

Dalibor Dvorský have 13-game point streak and became the second star of the duel when he helped Sudbury win 13:4 over Barrie with three goals and an assist. He also added two "pluses". He also scored in a layup and the hat trick was his second of the season.
He finished with the same record against the same opponent in December as well. He scored four or more points for the fifth time.
A native of Zvolen, whose rights belong to NHL St. Louis Blues, after 50 games he already has 85 points, of which 43 are goals. Only Martin Chromiak scored more goals among Slovak players in one season - in the 2021/22 season, he scored 44 goals in Kingston's jersey.
Dvorský will have his first chance to equal or surpass this record on Saturday, when his Sudbury will meet Niagara.

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
After seeing Bolduc and now Dean, I can say they both make me excited. Thinking of them with Dvo and Snuggy really makes me excited for the Blues in the next couple years.
Then add Theo Lindstein and Otto Stenberg (and Ivar Stenberg in 2026 and Knut Stenberg in 2028) I'm pretty excited.

• Wow
Reactions: Blueston

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
Then add Theo Lindstein and Otto Stenberg (and Ivar Stenberg in 2026 and Knut Stenberg in 2028) I'm pretty excited.
I am more excited for Stenberg than Dean. Not complaining about Dean, I just think Stenberg could be one of those guys who does all the things you need to win (ala Schwartz…that’s not a play comparison though).

Reactions: Blueston

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad