Value of: D.Hamilton (CGY)

DJJones

Nov 18, 2014
Calgary
you want a top line RW, right? yet you guys went after Brouwer a second liner. Dont tell me they didnt have cap space. They prioritized grit over skills and its costing them this season.

Radulov and Brouwer have the same amount of points this season with Brouwer having one more goal.

And now were throwing away our season because we didn't get Radulov?

Haha, wow. I'm assuming this guy hasn't seen Hamilton or Brouwer play all season.

Stuzchuk

Mar 25, 2009
Eastern Canada
nope, not a chance that I do a Stone for Hamilton... and I have to say that I love both teams pretty equally

to give an idea to the Flames fans how good Mark Stone truly is, I'd pick Stone over Monahan everyday of the week. His IQ and vision is above any offensive player that I've seen with OTT

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
you want a top line RW, right? yet you guys went after Brouwer a second liner. Dont tell me they didnt have cap space. They prioritized grit over skills and its costing them this season.
I have never said I wanted a top line RW, I actually think it is not anywhere near a top priority for the Flames. Also I wouldn't want Radulov on the Flames anyways with his history.

strictlyrandy

Sep 9, 2013
Colorado
Radulov and Brouwer have the same amount of points this season with Brouwer having one more goal.

Haha, wow. I'm assuming this guy hasn't seen Hamilton or Brouwer play all season.

Legend thinks they know everything. They're easily discredited. He hasn't really seen many teams play although he claims to have intimate knowledge of many teams.

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
We get it, you got Radulov. If all you're trying to do in this thread, like every other you post in, is rub that and other things in people's faces, why are you posting here?

im just saying its stupid to go after a first line player during the season when the cost is high esp after not going after one in the UFA market. Everyone knows ur RW depth, the price would be higher.

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Hamilton would add to our defense but Calgary wants Stone they better be prepared to add to Hamilton.

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016

And when did i say to throw out the season??? Its ur impression not mine lol. Yeah ive watched hamilton and Brouwer play. Brouwer is not a top line RW. Hes very good at what he is. Hes prob been the best Flames F other than Gaudreau

13to40

Feb 29, 2016
Montreal
I have never said I wanted a top line RW, I actually think it is not anywhere near a top priority for the Flames. Also I wouldn't want Radulov on the Flames anyways with his history.

He's matured since his last NHL stint. Seen him play a few times live at the bell centre now and every game I've seen him play he's done nothing but impress me. Everyone knows how skillful he is, but what's most impressing is how much of a team player he is. He seems a lot more motivated Over team success than anything else. So don't let his history throw you off.

DJJones

Nov 18, 2014
Calgary
And when did i say to throw out the season??? Its ur impression not mine lol. Yeah ive watched hamilton and Brouwer play. Brouwer is not a top line RW. Hes very good at what he is. Hes prob been the best Flames F other than Gaudreau

Sorry "costing" them the season, not "throwing" away the season.

I figured they mean the same thing.

And if you think Brouwer is so good then why were you just mocking him as an example of Calgary's grit over skill problem?

JackFr

Jun 18, 2010
I don't agree, and I think very few neutral fans would.

They would be wrong then. Stone might be the best defensive winger in the NHL and he's great offensively too. Dougie's an OFD who can't seem to stick. Hamilton's a great piece but Stone should be untouchable.

Not to mention that Dougie is an offensive RHD and Ottawa already has Karlsson and Ceci. If they got him they'd have to expose Ceci.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
He's matured since his last NHL stint. Seen him play a few times live at the bell centre now and every game I've seen him play he's done nothing but impress me. Everyone knows how skillful he is, but what's most impressing is how much of a team player he is. He seems a lot more motivated Over team success than anything else. So don't let his history throw you off.
yeah yeah we've all seen the thread, he's a top 110 forwards in the NHL and the 2nd best Russian :laugh:

East Coast Icestyle

Mar 6, 2015
Nova Scotia, Canada
LA: Toffoli , Pearson that must be a hell of a plus because i wouldn't trade pearson for hamilton let a lone add toffoli

Seriously, what is so impressive about Pearson? 3rd best player on his line, 35~ points last year, early season hot streak every year. Every team has players like that. We have Frolik.

And the sens guy saying Hamilton can't stick? What exactly is that supposed to mean? Is he suddenly traded every year, going through ahl and nhl?

Siludin

Dec 9, 2010
Hamilton will earn a large return but if he is available/on the market coincidentally with the un-signed Trouba and Lindholm the price would drop.

I think that the only team that called about Hamilton was trying to get a read on the price for the other two.

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia

Bad reasoning, is Panik the best goal scorer we've ever seen? Radulov is a legit top line winger and Brouwer is a 2nd liner, he isn't wrong.

But either way, I think Brouwer is a really good fit for Calgary.

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
Sorry "costing" them the season, not "throwing" away the season.

I figured they mean the same thing.

And if you think Brouwer is so good then why were you just mocking him as an example of Calgary's grit over skill problem?

oh my are u for real???? I said its costing them as in its costing them poorer results this season so far. Not costing them the season. lol
Brouwer is good, again, hes good, very good at what HE does. Hes a second line player not a top liner. Its that easy to understand.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
oh my are u for real???? I said its costing them as in its costing them poorer results this season so far. Not costing them the season. lol
Brouwer is good, again, hes good, very good at what HE does. Hes a second line player not a top liner. Its that easy to understand.
It hasn't cost the Flames anything so far though. Brouwer has been every bit as Radulov so far this year.

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
Seriously, what is so impressive about Pearson? 3rd best player on his line, 35~ points last year, early season hot streak every year. Every team has players like that. We have Frolik.

And the sens guy saying Hamilton can't stick? What exactly is that supposed to mean? Is he suddenly traded every year, going through ahl and nhl?

Hes was getting over a broken leg last year. That sorta injury takes a while. He is a young scoring forward in la That is a very very rare thing. Defenseman is something la has coming young offensive forward not so much.

btw
to let you know it pearson carter and setogushi Toffoli is playing with kopitar this year

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad