Prospect Info: Cutter Gauthier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boo Boo

Jan 31, 2013
Seeing Nester tonight kinda put this in my head...

If you are Cutter, do you want your pro debut to be on the last game of a shit season for the club only to immediately go into the offseason? I mean, you make a few bucks but seems like kind of a let down.

I don't know the particulars, and who am I to talk, but I think if I were in his situation I'd want my debut to be next year when everyone is focused on a new year and there is hope in the building/locker room.
If I am cutter I want to play asap

TopShelfWaterBottle

Registered
Mar 16, 2014

If you are Cutter, do you want your pro debut to be on the last game of a shit season for the club only to immediately go into the offseason? I mean, you make a few bucks but seems like kind of a let down.

I don't know the particulars, and who am I to talk, but I think if I were in his situation I'd want my debut to be next year when everyone is focused on a new year and there is hope in the building/locker room.
If im cutter im taking the 100k $ and not thinking twice

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA

I get to restricted free agency as quickly as I can. That warm fuzzy starting the season fresh is likely a multimillion career loss.

Reactions: Hockey Duckie

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
I get to restricted free agency as quickly as I can. That warm fuzzy starting the season fresh is likely a multimillion career loss.
I know it’s what he wants but getting to RFA quicker sometimes backfires on the player when they didn’t develop quite as fast as they thought they would. Some teams see burning that year as a plus for them, saving money in the RFA contract years.

I’ll be happy to see him sign, but with this team’s track record of being awful and always injured, he might not hit the big time financially when that elc runs out. Oh well, we’ll all have something else to bitch about by then. :laugh:

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
61 is a brutal number, but I hope he can make it his own. Rick Nash is the only notable player I remember wearing it.
s-l1600.jpg

It's the perfect number!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad