Prospect Info: Cutter Gauthier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tecumseh

Scorched Earth
Oct 20, 2012
Southbridge, MA
Why would the Ducks really be talking to him in the past few months anyway? To me, it doesn’t seem Verbeek didn’t seem to say much more to Cutter since the trade besides we’ll have a contract waiting for you when the collegiate season is over.

• Haha
Reactions: gilfaizon

bracer028

Apr 18, 2018
Draft celebrini and we can have a top 6 of terry, mac, z, leo, colangelo, cele, cutter

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Why would the Ducks really be talking to him in the past few months anyway? To me, it doesn’t seem Verbeek didn’t seem to say much more to Cutter since the trade besides we’ll have a contract waiting for you when the collegiate season is over.
You always want to be involved and interested and caring about what’s going on with the prospects. Them thinking you’re taking them for granted has nothing but downsides, making them know that you value them builds a relationship that hopefully persists.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Philadelphia and Boston have the worst fans across sports, so it's not really a surprise.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
You always want to be involved and interested and caring about what’s going on with the prospects. Them thinking you’re taking them for granted has nothing but downsides, making them know that you value them builds a relationship that hopefully persists.

I know under the previous regime, it was the Dir of player development, who was Todd Marchant, that was in constant communication with our guys. It doesn't always have to be the GM talking to our prospects, but I guess it is under Verbeek? ::: raising shoulders :::

Reactions: Ducks DVM

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Are you guys serious with this? Gauthier just lost the championship. You think he is gonna say “I’m going to Disneyland” lol.

Verbeek will get this done tomorrow or by latest Monday, Giving him plenty of time to practice and play in that last game. Colangelo got signed, practiced that day, and played the next day.

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
Are you guys serious with this? Gauthier just lost the championship. You think he is gonna say “I’m going to Disneyland” lol.

Verbeek will get this done tomorrow or by latest Monday, Giving him plenty of time to practice and play in that last game. Colangelo got signed, practiced that day, and played the next day.
Very well put. Dude is emotionally hurt right now.

Reactions: Leonardo87

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016

I haven’t spoken to the ducks recently at all, I don’t know what their thoughts are” ie: they call the shots I’ll go to them when they tell me too.

Reactions: Kalv

heynowbababooey

Sep 29, 2017
Cutter is catching hell on social media. i cant wait until im off workmans comp so i can go back to work and not spend my days on social media getting all fired up hahaha

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Totally. Should've kept his mouth shut and talk with his game.

I don't mind the gravitas. We need some personality like that on the team. BC ran into a hot netminder and a disciplined team that knew how to clamp down once it got the lead.

Cutter lead the NCAA in goal scoring with 38 goals and 2nd in the league in points with 65 points in 41 games. He's got game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad