WWE: Current plans for the Wrestlemania 34 main event

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Chances are he is, they haven't even hit 33 yet and now they you're telling me they know what they are doing over a year from now?

the way Vince changes his mind?

get out of my face with that

they probably don't even have next weeks RAW finalized
I don't think you understand how this kind of decision is made.

Planning to do something is very different from setting something in stone. Lots can change, and does change, doesn't mean you don't have some idea about where you want to go in the mean time.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
I don't think you understand how this kind of decision is made.

Planning to do something is very different from setting something in stone. Lots can change, and does change, doesn't mean you don't have some idea about where you want to go in the mean time.

Absolutely. Hogan-Macho and Rock-Cena II are 2 examples of them having the mania main event planned out a year in advance. It's not unheard of at all.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Chances are he is, they haven't even hit 33 yet and now they you're telling me they know what they are doing over a year from now?

the way Vince changes his mind?

get out of my face with that

they probably don't even have next weeks RAW finalized

Vince always likes to have long-term plans when it comes to Wrestlemania main events, more so if it's a guy he's really into.

Vince will probably change his mind 100 times between now and Monday about what he wants to do for Raw, but the guy does have visions for long-term, bigger events like Summerslam and Wrestlemania. He probably already knows what his Summerslam main event is going to be barring any injuries, or at least has a really good idea of it.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Vince always likes to have long-term plans when it comes to Wrestlemania main events, more so if it's a guy he's really into.

Vince will probably change his mind 100 times between now and Monday about what he wants to do for Raw, but the guy does have visions for long-term, bigger events like Summerslam and Wrestlemania. He probably already knows what his Summerslam main event is going to be barring any injuries, or at least has a really good idea of it.

Remember whe it was Taker VS Cena? How's that coming?

Oct 18, 2011
Yes Vince can change his mind but typically now is when they start looking at next year.

The people in the wrestling bubble really need to start spending more time outside of it, the constant and predictability of Roman being shoved down our throats is too much for me now. Turning him heel would bring back alot of us that had enough and give a new direction a chance.

offkilter

Jan 18, 2014
I don't think anyone in the company is going to understand how badly Roman is hated untill fans literally start chucking chairs and beaning him upside the head as he makes his entrance down the ramp.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
Dude, the Rumble is in Philly again too.

I just can't fathom that they'd do that again

If they do that to Philly again, they could send out The Rock, Stone Cold, HBK, Punk, Bryan, and every ECW guy ever to come out and raise Roman's hand and it would still get booed out of the building.

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
If they do that to Philly again, they could send out The Rock, Stone Cold, HBK, Punk, Bryan, and every ECW guy ever to come out and raise Roman's hand and it would still get booed out of the building.

Give Roman the WrestleMania X Bret Hart celebration with all the faces coming out and hositing him on their shoulders like a conquering hero!

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

Throw Carson Wentz, Joel Embiid, Aaron Nola, and Ivan Provorov into that mix.

It'd be like if Andrew MacDonald won the royal rumble

Habsrule

Jun 13, 2004
Anyone know of any Finn Balor news?

I really wish at Mania somehow Undertaker would put Balor over. After the match he could do his on one knee salute to Balor. It would be a passing of the torch but both are dark side characters. Of course it would be Demon Balor that beats him.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Anyone know of any Finn Balor news?

I really wish at Mania somehow Undertaker would put Balor over. After the match he could do his on one knee salute to Balor. It would be a passing of the torch but both are dark side characters. Of course it would be Demon Balor that beats him.

Finn's working live events.

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
I'll be honest I always liked John Cena so I never got it when a guy constantly wins that you don't like

but even people that don't like John Cena, don't you feel like Roman Reigns is a million times worse? Like, you still were entertained by Cena but you aren't by Reigns?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Cena always had way more charisma than Reigns and was better at coming up with stuff off-script as a babyface than Reigns.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Dave also pointed how he doesn't know how they plan to get there.

He admitted they could still turn him heel post Mania and ride Finn,Seth, or even AJ as top babyface until they do a Switch.

Also we don't know how the rumors of Roman going to SD could change all this.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
I come back to wrestling, I watched Omega v. Taiko and went ga-ga, and they drop this unenterprising crap for WM. Reigns is a mid-card personality that's going to suck the joy out of this. I can't think of a way to salvage this. The Only ONLY way I could see it is if Reigns goes heel and Taker passes out to a submission move and retires as a superheel. But that was a supermatch with super grasp as to what the crowd wanted.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
his matches are okay, but everything about him sucks.
does he sells that much merch that they refuse him to turn heel? its the same boring thing year after year, they have to think of something new.

new music, new gear... leave that for a shield reunion down the road.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I come back to wrestling, I watched Omega v. Taiko and went ga-ga, and they drop this unenterprising crap for WM. Reigns is a mid-card personality that's going to suck the joy out of this. I can't think of a way to salvage this. The Only ONLY way I could see it is if Reigns goes heel and Taker passes out to a submission move and retires as a superheel. But that was a supermatch with super grasp as to what the crowd wanted.

I'm going to guess you meant Omega vs. Okada lol.

his matches are okay, but everything about him sucks.
does he sells that much merch that they refuse him to turn heel? its the same boring thing year after year, they have to think of something new.

new music, new gear... leave that for a shield reunion down the road.

He does sell a large amount of merch.

ILoveStephanieBrown

Nov 6, 2012
Roman is my favorite wrestler, so he could main event the next 5 Wrestlemanias and Id be cool with it, but man, his heat with the fans is just going to reach levels we've never seen with anyone else. Not even HHH with his reign of terror.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Suplex, Suplex, Suplex, Suplex, Superman Punch, Superman Punch, Superman Punch, Superman Punch, Suplex, Suplex, Superman Punch, Superman Punch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad