Recalled/Assigned: Cracknell and Chaput to Springfield

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
There is not a chance in hell that Gibbons plays over a healthy Boll, it's simply not going to happen

I forget, is our objective to win games or win fights?

Or at least lose fights gracefully, which is what Boll does. I can't remember the last fight Boll won decisively.

CoachWithNoTeam

Jul 1, 2006
San Diego

Or at least lose fights gracefully, which is what Boll does. I can't remember the last fight Boll won decisively.

According to hockeyfights.com he is 5-0-2 on the year. I don't think he's quite as bad of a fighter as most people think. I can't seem to remember too many of his fights this year, I'm surprised he has had 7, I was thinking 3 or 4

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Pick on Tropp all you want but his goal last season vs Pittsburgh was one of the prettier goals by a CBJer in the past few years!

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
It's a shame they like What they saw in what, 5 games? In Collins than what they had all season in Chaput. Wrong move imo.

ca5150

Jul 17, 2006
Columbus, Ohio

Most heavyweight fights aren't usually won decisively, but since he started training with the MMA guys in the off seasons, I haven't seen him outright lose a fight the last 3 seasons. And he has won a few decisively, this season even, I just can't remember who it was off hand.

ca5150

Jul 17, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Speed...a guy who can play on the PK...yeah...I can see why not...

Ok we'll see, not gonna happen. You need balance on a team, Gibbons couldn't score if the net was wide open, doesn't matter how fast he is, he won't be up here when we are 100% healthy. Mark my words.

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
Ok we'll see, not gonna happen. You need balance on a team, Gibbons couldn't score if the net was wide open, doesn't matter how fast he is, he won't be up here when we are 100% healthy. Mark my words.

Wait, Boll can score? :sarcasm:

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009

Uhhh..Gibbons is going to stay on the roster, Collins will likely be sent down. Or Wennberg if he struggles again. Gibbons was playing real well before the injury

ca5150

Jul 17, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Uhhh..Gibbons is going to stay on the roster, Collins will likely be sent down. Or Wennberg if he struggles again. Gibbons was playing real well before the injury

Uhhh no, he won't be here if we ever get totally healthy, he has a 2 way contract so he can go down. The only possible player that goes down instead of him is Morin and he's played better than Gibbons thus far.

I think once we are healthy, IF we ever get fully healthy minus Horton, this is what it will look like

Hartnell-Ryjo-Foligno
Boone-Dubi-Atkinson
Calvert-Anisimov-Morin
Skille-Letestu-Boll
Tropp
Gibbons, Wennberg, Chaput, Collins back to Springfield

Connauton-Murray
Johnson-Savard
Wiz-Tyutin
Leopold-Prout
Goloubef back to Springfield-I'm not sold on him and he doesn't need to sit in the pressbox anymore

Wennberg and Rychel will be fixtures here, but they aren't ready now, especially with the playoff race heating up and games getting tighter

Dr. Fire

What, me worry?
Jun 29, 2007
Jacketstown, Ohio
I am not to sure at this point. Wennberg made a great play on that 4th goal last night and is starting to look a lot more comfortable in the NHL. He just might be getting the NHL finally.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
I am not to sure at this point. Wennberg made a great play on that 4th goal last night and is starting to look a lot more comfortable in the NHL. He just might be getting the NHL finally.

3 pts in 5 games since he was recalled if im not mistaken.

ca5150

Jul 17, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
3 pts in 5 games since he was recalled if im not mistaken.

While he has played better the last 3 games, I'm still not ready to give him a spot on the 100% healthy squad just yet, things are REALLY going to heat up here in the final 4 months and games are going to get rougher and tighter and he could get swallowed up and/or not get enough minutes of playing against professionals that he would get in the AHL. I really hate to rush a prized prospect to the NHL when he could use some seasoning and earn his spot up on the big club.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
While he has played better the last 3 games, I'm still not ready to give him a spot on the 100% healthy squad just yet, things are REALLY going to heat up here in the final 4 months and games are going to get rougher and tighter and he could get swallowed up and/or not get enough minutes of playing against professionals that he would get in the AHL. I really hate to rush a prized prospect to the NHL when he could use some seasoning and earn his spot up on the big club.

Whats that?

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137

It really depends on him..he keeps playing better and better and beating out other players for spots. So you never know.

ca5150

Jul 17, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
It really depends on him..he keeps playing better and better and beating out other players for spots. So you never know.

Believe me I hope he all of a sudden turns into a star, but rushing him to the show and killing his confidence wouldn't be a good thing. See Rusty Klesla who works at Walmart now at age 32...which is where he should have been all along, but that's another discussion, haha.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
I do not listen to the Fan, I hated Klesla long before hockey showed up on Ricordati's radar the last 2 years.

Can we not turn every thread into a bash Klesla thread please? We get it, you don't like him. Enough already. Let's keep this thread on topic, which is obviously, per the OP and thread title, bashing Boll.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Can we not turn every thread into a bash Klesla thread please? We get it, you don't like him. Enough already. Let's keep this thread on topic, which is obviously, per the OP and thread title, bashing Boll.

NMTB-DavidTennant-Laughing.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad