Recalled/Assigned: Cracknell and Chaput to Springfield

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
No surprise. If both Cam & Letestu are activated someone else will have to go- Wennberg back to Springfield?

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
No tears shed here...as useless as the kid we got from LA last year in the Gabby trade.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
I liked his effort, not sure why he was waived over Collins. But it is what it is.

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
I heard Richards has a crush on Collins. I wouldn't be surprised if Wennberg gets sent down to get top line AHL minutes while Collins stays up and gets 4th line stuff.

Hartnell - Johansen - Morin
Calvert - Dubinsky - Atkinson
Foligno - Letestu - Skille
Collins - Chaput - Tropp/Boll

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
I heard Richards has a crush on Collins. I wouldn't be surprised if Wennberg gets sent down to get top line AHL minutes while Collins stays up and gets 4th line stuff.

I think that would be wise for multiple reasons. Let Wennberg develop in Springy.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137

Hartnell - Johansen - Morin
Calvert - Dubinsky - Atkinson
Foligno - Letestu - Skille
Collins - Chaput - Tropp/Boll

While that may be true, they also seem to really like Wennberg playing in the NHL. My lines would be

Hartnell-Johansen-Morin
Calvert-Dubinsky-Atkinson
Foligno-Letestu-Wennberg/Skille
Tropp/Skille-Chaput-Boll

Tropp or Boll scratched.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Flip Foligno and Calvert and you're probably pretty close. Foligno won't be seeing third line duties again anytime soon.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Flip Foligno and Calvert and you're probably pretty close. Foligno won't be seeing third line duties again anytime soon.

Or even Morin for that matter, hes played well but i think were better served with Foligno and Hartnell on Joeys wing

DarkandStormy

Apr 29, 2014
Hartnell-Joey-Foligno better be the top line going forward. Stop putting Morin on Joey's wing and give him a PPG player. Just look at Foligno's and RyJo's W/WO stats...put them together.
Calvert-Dubi-Atkinson - if for no other reason than familiarity. I don't like the small-ish wings but they work well together
Morin-Letestu-Skille?
Tropp-Chaput-Boll - what a terrible 4th line but whatever Have to wait for Jenner, Gibbons, and Arty to get back to bump them out.

BluejacketNut

Sep 23, 2006
www.erazzphoto.com
Wennberg still has no business being in the NHL other then injury duty. The whole org has a crush on him, especially Shelley. If does a basic pass Shelley is all over how awesome it was even though he just passed to the guy 10' from him.

BluejacketNut

Sep 23, 2006
www.erazzphoto.com
Hartnell-Joey-Foligno better be the top line going forward. Stop putting Morin on Joey's wing and give him a PPG player. Just look at Foligno's and RyJo's W/WO stats...put them together.
Calvert-Dubi-Atkinson - if for no other reason than familiarity. I don't like the small-ish wings but they work well together
Morin-Letestu-Skille?
Tropp-Chaput-Boll - what a terrible 4th line but whatever Have to wait for Jenner, Gibbons, and Arty to get back to bump them out.

Ditto, they should have been reunited long ago

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
:huh:

Then why two posts above didn't you have that as your top line?
Because he hasn't been bad on the first line and i think we would be fine either way.
Wennberg still has no business being in the NHL other then injury duty. The whole org has a crush on him, especially Shelley. If does a basic pass Shelley is all over how awesome it was even though he just passed to the guy 10' from him.
I really have yet to see any one make a case as to why he shouldn't be here other than he needs to season more in the AHL. I don't see him doing anything wrong other than not winning face offs. Put him on Letestus' wing when he gets back and i think he'd do just fine. Once Anisimov and Jenner come back then send him down but he is playing good hockey right now.

SuperGenius

For Duty & Humanity!
Mar 18, 2008

I don't necessarily like Wennberg as a 4C when he's up and would think he'd develop better getting top minutes in Springfield, but I disagree that he has 'no business being in the NHL'. i think he's done fairly well for himself in a defensive role - which must be relatively new for him. I'm particularly encouraged by his play on the PK. It's impressive to me that a guy that young can play these sorts of roles as a true rookie without being a complete disaster.

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
:huh:

Then why two posts above didn't you have that as your top line?

I can't speak for him, but I listed the lines I did in an attempt to predict the lineup.

I too would roll with Hartnell - Johansen - Foligno, but Richards recently has been really spreading our talent out and after the 1st period just randomly (likely with player fatigue or situation) moving him around.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Morin-Letestu-Skille?

I agree and would like to try these lines. I just want to add that Morin deserves a shot, he's been doing all the right things and he might just be unlucky so far. Letestu would still give him some scoring help though.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00